November 23, 2014 | 2071 users online

Shampoo - Phyto - Phytocedrat

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by DidgeridooYourNails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love phyto shampoos, but I have to say that this one really wasn't that special. Yes it did clean my hair, but the day after it was just as oily as before. So I don't feel that it battled sebum any better than the other phyto shampoos. When I finnished the bottle I went back to Phytorhum which makes my hair look amazing and cleans it just as well as the Cedrat one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have oily roots and dry lengths, so I usually pair a shampoo like this with a heavy-duty conditioner. This shampoo is designed to help regulate scalp oil production without stripping hair. It's moderately effective, but only about as much as any other gel shampoo. Also, though I love the aluminum bottle for environmental reasons, the shampoo started to go bad a few weeks after opening.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by MakeupNovice26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Love this product. Quite pricey but tends to be well worth it. You get what you paid for in this product. If anyone knows a good, cheaper equilvalent though I would love to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2009 8:45:00 AM More reviews by jengren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great shampoo, nice change up from store bought shampoos. My hair feels soft and the smell of the shampoo is great! definitely cuts the grease.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2009 1:52:00 AM More reviews by neesoup

Great for oily hair. Phytocedrat + Phyto 7 + Phytolisse Ultra Shine Smoothing Serum = great hair (no frizz, shine, healthy) I'll buy it again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by GirlFromB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can recommend this product to every one who is tired of oily hair but needs a gentle shampoo that doesn't upset the scalp. Due to hormonal changes my scalp and hair turned really oily. I even experienced this kind of breakouts. I tried some other shampoos (L'Oréal Pro's Sebo Control, B&B Tonic Shampoo e.o.) but this one is the best I tried until now. The formula is very runny and the cap is not very handy. I always pour the shampoo in the cap otherwise it just pours out. What follows is a very rich lather that cleanses your hair leaving a very neutral scent. I notice that my hair stays fresh longer, I can easily wash it every other day without limpness or oiliness showing the second day - which is really exceptional. This shampoo isn't cheap, but for me it's worth its price. However the cap on the packaging could by better. I still hope to find a shampoo that makes any oiliness disappear completely, but until then I will by repurchasing this one.