April 16, 2014 | 1894 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte - Pink Pout

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Is very chalky looking nd it tries my lips out

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by reniecpa

I know this is matte lipstick, but looked like a chalky mess on me. I bought it because it's a dupe of Mac "Snob" and the color is very close. But texture....awful!!! Feels & looks extremely cheap. I even topped it with some gloss thinking that would help, but the chalky/streaky-ness of it still showed through.

I LOVE Revlon Super Lustrous formula, but not this matte mess! Will return it if I can. If not, in the trash it's gonna go....unless my 11 yr old wants it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

I really wanted to love this lipstick, it's a very similar shade to MAC 'Snob'. Whilst it applies smoothly and the pigmentation is good, it settles into my lines like no other! No matter how well I've exfoliated and prepped my lips beforehand, it will not look smooth, it looks very chalky. Nice colour, but no repurchase from me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Yes yes close dupe to MAC snob. I did enjoy this shade in the past, its a wearable cool pink for me, which is ExTREmEly rare. I can't stand cool/blue undertone pink or plum/brown pinks, so its hard to please me in a way. This pink was different it didn't scream cool & look neon on me. I would say its a NEUTRAL undertone, you know not too warm and not too cool (although leans this way). I have enjoyed it over time & repurchased it but I don't think i will anymore. Simply because I've moved on to tinted balms/stains now, PP was too drying. It didn't settle in lines but outlined that inner part of my lower lip all creepy-ily. With so many long lasting, full color drugstore options now I just don't reach for my lipsticks anymore. If my mind/heart changes over the yrs, I'll return to it. For now, farewell!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by hippychic823

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lippie!! This is the perfect nude for my olive toned skin (NARS Sheer Glow Barcelona for reference. I don't know what MAC color I'am). It's a light to medium shade of pink with cool undertones and a matte finish. Staying power is good. It's not particularly drying to be a matte lippie, but I always make sure I use balm beforehand. When I first got it I actually hated it, thought it was too cool toned for me but I combine it with Rimmel Natural lipliner and top it with a light coat of either Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle or my HG gloss Buxom Mudslide and it looks great!! It also looks good combined with the Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake, but this will def make it a cooler toned pink. Overall, I love this lippie. It's my everyday nude and is suppossedly a dupe for MAC Snob but I find this WAAAY more wearable tham Snob and it's actually closer to Creme Cup for me (on my lips anyways). I have 2 backups and will ALWAYS repurchase!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by mintiemouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect pinky nude on my medium/tan skin tone. I love how it's glamorous but can be casually used as well. A staple in my makeup collection for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Law08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

To me this is the perfect "kardashian nude" nice calm pink easily dressed up or down love it *matte

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by bubblesandvanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous!!

I bought this because I read it was a dupe for mac angel that I wasn't ready to invest 15 bucks in, and I ended up loving the color completely against my light olive skin tone!

I paid like 3 bucks for it at CVS after they were having deals on Revlon (I got 4 bucks back)

I looooove it! Would recommend completely :) :) :)

I think this color is also wonderful for pretty much all seasons I can see it being universal.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this lipstick as I was looking for a cheaper alternative to MAC snob. This is a fab dupe, the formulation is really pigmented and is ultra long lasting but I feel the packaging isn't as sleek as MAC.

This colour is really flattering if you have a bit of colour on your skin, so I have been using it alongside benefit hoola to avoid looking too washed out. As I've found with most matte lipsticks, this can be a little bit drying on your lips so make sure you keep them well conditioned with a slick of Vaseline.

Overall I love this as a cheery, girl, summertime lipstick and will definitely buy it again :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by ewendlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love Revlon lipsticks! This is a great light-medium pink shade for everyday or to go with a smokey eye look for going out. I would recommend to those with warmer skin tones, however