October 24, 2014 | 1389 users online

Pressed Powders - New York Color - Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder - Rose Glow (725A)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used to really dislike this product because I went through a face with only pink lipsticks and bronzed skin (icky, I know). I've finally realized to accept my own beauty and enhance it, and this really does the trick! It's a perfect, bronzy lit-from-within glow with a touch of in-from-the-cold rosey cheeks. This is the ultimate natural rosey cheek blush for my pale NC20 skin, perfect for winter, and makes my entire face pop. For 4 bucks I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

second time purchasing this blush and i use it everyday. i think it is a perfect blush for my skin tone and i think the color pay off is on point. and come on for the price just give it a go! you wont be disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This barely shows up on me as a blush but I have used it to warm up my face all over. It adds a nice healthy glow. The price and packaging are decent but I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing blush, contour, and bronzer all in one. Love it and love the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

I love this product. It's one of my most used blushes. It's a nicely pigmented peachy tan kind of colour. It does not look powdery on the skin and it shows up well. It blends well too. It is matte. It is a bit powdery in the pan though.

I dropped mine and it broke :(
But I still recommend you check this out!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by luminelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The title doesn't lie, it really does give a rosy glow! I like the whole idea of a color Wheel, you get a bunch of tones and colors! I like to use it as a blush because it has a nice pink color that looks so pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by violetbutterfly1629

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product that can be used for a blush or a powder if you want a rosy glow to your face. All of the colors are matte except for the pink. The pink has really tiny, microscopic shimmer that can only be seen if you look closely at it. I like to use this as a blush because it give my cheeks a healthy rosy glow and doesn't make me look like a clown. A little goes a long way.

The only part that kind of bugs me is the packaging. I think it's great, but if you drop this on the floor, it WILL break. I had this wheel in the Translucent shade and accidentally dropped it and it broke. But I was able to crush it up in a little jar and still use it. So be very careful not to break it!

All in all, I will totally buy this again when I run out. Dirt cheep, lasts a long time, and color selection is pretty good. They have it in Bronze Glow, Translucent Highlighter Glow, Pink Glow, and Rosy Glow. Very great selection. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I fell in love with this product!!! (and I tend to be very picky with blushers). The mosaic has matte beige, rose, shimmery brown and soft burgundy colors. They are all softly pigmented in a way that they compliment each other to create a beautiful pink bronzy glow (without glitter!). Just softly swirl the brush and apply on cheekbones, you'll get the most natural healthy and beautiful glow with this product, guaranteed. And for less than $5, you can't go wrong. The price is awesome for a whole lot of product (.35 oz). Oh, and it lasts all day! Will keep repurchasing!

*********UPDATE 06/07/2014 ***********
This has been my HG blush for a while now and I am sad to announce IT GOT DISCONTINUED!!! I can't find it anywhere and it's not even listed in the company's site. This is really sad because it was an outstanding, non expensive, matte rose blush perfect for my yellow undertoned skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by ajgirl11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! I use it as blush and I originally wanted Peach Glow but I can't seem to find it at any store (don't know if they discontinued it) so I bought this one and it's beautiful on. Not really shimmery but there are some glitters in it but on you can't tell at all. The color is such a beautiful matte pretty flush glow. It's not tan and it's not too pink, I love it on my skin! It's nicely pigmented so you don't need a whole bunch for it to show up! I still would like to find the peach glow but rose glow is very nice!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

This definitely needs more reviews. This is one of the best blushes I have ever used. I don't use bronzer much because I find that contouring looks silly on me due to my dark acne scars, but this is great because its a blush, but its got some bronzey earthy tones in it so it warmes up my face. It really compliments my light-yellow undertoned skin!