Artistry Essentials Soothing Creme

4.9

Water/Eau, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Triethylhexanoin, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Phyllostachys Nigra Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Punica Granatum Sterols, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ageratum Conyzoides Leaf Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Spent Grain Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceramide 3, Beta-Sitosterol, Proline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Panthenol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 60, Pentadecalactone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Maltodextrin.

on 9/4/2013 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Omg the essentials soothing creme hmm where do I begin! This stuff is wonderful I use this whenever I feel like my skin has been under a lot of stress and I also use this as the finishing creme for my Lil mini facials I do once a month ! It really sooths and hydrates skin with out the greasy feel and doesn't clog my pores or cause me to breakout which is a major bonus ! Only thing is I wish it was in a tube rather than jar for sanitary and air getting in purpose but at least it come with a spoon applicator !:)))

on 2/3/2013 3:25:00 PM

I bought this because I needed a moisturizer that didn't have any SPF for night use. This works really well. It's been really dry the past couple of weeks for the winter, and my skin has been extremely dry. At one point I was using the oil cleansing method to alleviate the dryness, but that didn't help much. I started the Artistry Essentials Hydrating system during the day and this creme at night, and my skin feels so hydrated and smooth. I am not sure how this will work during the summer when it gets really humid here, but for winter this is a staple in my routine! If you are looking for an Amway/Artistry rep, message me and I will recommend one.

on 8/11/2012 3:51:00 PM

This is such a good moisturiser, it keeps my skin very smooth and soft after application. I do find this smoothing and calming as well. This comes with a small spatula so it is very hygienic and handy to apply.

on 7/16/2010 4:02:00 PM

Great product at great price!

I really love this creme. It is rich, but at the same time it is light. Never feels heavy. I find it works wonders on my sensitive dry combination skin, leaving it rehydrated and really smooth. I break out quite easily, and I can get allergic redness from many skincare products, but my skin really loves this stuff!

Will definately repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Im going on my 4th jar of this cream. It is amazing specially at this time of the year where my sking starts to get dry. This is the best. I have purchased the 2 Artistry essentials product for balancing and for hydration I use the hydrating system from fall thru winter and the balancing thru the summer. I really like these products and recommend them to any one with combination skin like myself.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Amazing! I use an Acne system and sometime the salycilic acid is just too much and irritates my skin and to make things worse the spf in my acne treatment moisturizer sometimes breaks me out, since I've been using this I no longer get that burning sensation from from over dry skin, or the flaky dry spots where my pimples once were. Really good stuff, light, not too oily, skin just sucks it right up. For samples call 888-396-7436 ext. 2

on 1/30/2009 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This cute little jar of creme is meant for the hyper sensitive skins OR as an overnight moisturizer for people like me who use the balancing skin system and don't want a lotion with SPF on through the night. It comes without added fragrance or colourants and is milky white. Its consistency is more like gel than creme, actually, and it's very(!) rich. That is also the reason why I only use a tiny little bit for my entire face and hence expect to come a long way with this. It takes a while for the skin to absorb it, so a gentle massage will help. Once it's gone, though, it leaves beautiful, refreshed and very soft skin. It's a real reliever after a long day. There's also no greasy film remaining, thank God. I really hate that and since I have combination skin it could also easily break me out. As it is, this creme is just a great, nourishing moisturizer full of botanical extracts. In the morning my skin looks like I expect it to look after a good night's sleep or a long holiday. No signs of redness or fatigue. Wouldn't want to miss this anymore. Also, it comes with a little gimmick, btw: A plastic spatula for extra hygiene, as you don't have to swirl around in there with your fingers. Love that, too.
I wouldn't use this throughout the day, though. Too rich and probably bad if you want to apply make-up. I figure this would only work for people with really dry skin.
Anyway, will repurchase.