September 2, 2014 | 1830 users online

Toners - Artistry - Essentials Balancing Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Zoebella93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

At first I wasent liking this toner although I love artistry but the toner felt like it was kinda drying my skin after a week and I have super oily skin I started getting some red like reaction and I did research this toner contains alcohol which is a no no for a toner but one of the artistry girls told me to dilute it a bit with water on my cotton pad an guess what it did the trick now I absolutely love this toner smells great packagings wonderfull and still effective even after diluting alcohol love this now!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by jacqzxc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use the whole line for 5 years now and I love all the products. This toner does not over dry like others I've tried. It mattifies the face and preps it for moisturiser. Sometimes when I need to lightly cleanse my face mid day I use this too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by baileymac

Toner smells nice, doesn't over dry and has helped clear my skin in conjunction with the rest of the balancing skin care kit from Artistry. Takes off excess dirt and makeup easily! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by erinmaui9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using the toner for over a year and just stopped for a month just to try the Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner. Comparing the two, the latter is dirt cheap and also delivers 60% of the results it promised, but this one delivers 100% of what it promised in its sales pitch so I decided to go back to this toner. It helps keep your face hydrated and matte at the same without the sticky shiny film. If you're looking for your HG toner, I recommend that you try this and you'll be addicted in re-purchasing...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 3:48:00 AM More reviews by soleil_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is part two of the 3-Step series for balanced skin by Artistry. It belongs to the relaunched Essentials collection and comes in a huge, heavy plastic bottle. Again: Packaging! This design is so cool, I totally love it. Very elegant and sophisticated. Mwah. I love their product design so much, I even keep these in my bathroom on the shelf for everyone to see instead of in my little locker. Heh! Anyway, this toner is a 2-phase product, which means you have to shake the bottle before using it so the two components get mixed properly. On the cotton wool pad it appears slightly green. Slowly and carefully apply all over the face. The skin feels refreshed, very soft, redness disappears and there are no feelings of uncomfort or tension. I am using this with the other two products belonging to the set, so an individual recommendation is hard to write. But: As part of the set it works miracles. The balancing series really does reduce oil production and whereas before I had a shiny T-zone around noon, my skin is still matte when I get home in the afternoon. Unbelievable, I know. But true, I swear. This toner smells delicious and I wouldn't trade it for any other in the world right now. So happy! Will repurchase.