April 20, 2014 | 1458 users online

Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Cream Eye Shadow in Stone

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've had this for awhile now and realized I never reviewed it. This a very nice brown for days when you want a neutral look. There's no shimmer so this would be perfect for environments where you want to look polished and professional. I love this cream shadow. It seems to dry into a powder once you're applying it on the eyes. I plan to buy more colors in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

The formulation of BB's cream shadows are nice and longwearing, I just felt they were a bit sheer for my liking. The color stone is a warm, matte brown shade that can easily be worn on a daily basis, alone or under other powdered shadows.

I hate the tiny glass jar this comes in. If you use your finger to apply cream e/s, it will barely fit (and I have tiny hands). You sort of have to rotate the jar around your finger for it to work. I ended up using a small brush instead because as soon as you start making a dent in this, it gets very awkward to use with your fingers.

I would not repurchase this because although it was nice, it wasn't great. I adore Maybelline CTs 100x more than this shadow and feel the quality/formulation is same if not better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by amyfarrahfowler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful color. I'm an NC40 and this is a great crease color paired with BB's cream shadow in Shore on the lid. It's also a great lid color when you want to look polished but not "done up". Either way, it's a staple product for the classic neutral eye. I would recommend and also I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by dawly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the color - great for every day and I'm sticking to cream shadow due to the aging process. I use a brush to apply this and blend with my fingers - really not a good idea to dip your finger in any cream based cosmetic product

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by pablowiley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My every day eyeshadow. Just a little product gives just the right amount of subtle polish and shading. Easy to apply with fingers or brush. I prefer to use MAC 217 for this product more than Bobbi's cream shadow brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a brown matte cream shadow with a rosy-color undertone. I originally gave this 5 lippies, changed it to 2 lippies, now I'm changing it back to 5 lippies. I thought this was creasing on me, but it turns out that you have to put on a light coat for it not to crease. If I do one light coat, wait awhile, then put another light coat over it, it won't crease. I feel like the idea of matte cream shadow is genius. These cream shadows seem to hold the color of whatever powder shadows I apply over them better than a regular primer. There is .12 oz of product in this compared to .17 oz in a MAC paint pot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good base colour because it doesn't interfere with other colours, therefore it is neutral. It takes on plums, blues and greys as accents in the crease or as liners. It has incredible staying power. So if you have a wardrobe of shadows this would be a good addition to lining up your other colours. If you don't this is ok on its own as a neutral. It isn't the same shade however as the stone powder eye shadow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by JClarke

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have these eye shadow pots in a number of colours now. It's a brilliant eyeshadow that lasts all day and doesn't crease. This is a very good everyday colour . Hate the pots - can't get the brush in, especially when you start to get towards th bottom.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 8:40:00 PM More reviews by BrittanyATL

This is my go-to everyday eye color. I adore this shade. It is a true beigey brown, it goes on like a dream, and lasts all day without creasing. I put it BB Bone all over and then use this on my crease. Creates a very natural, beautiful eye.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It must be me.. I love the Feel of this product which I also bought in Orchid and Bronzy.. They last all day and have a wonderful airbrushed look.

But Stone color on me is blah.. just blah. I can only get it to look better if I use it as a base for other BB shades like the Shimmer washes or an Expensive pink MAC... then and only then does the color do anything for me.

I would not buy it again.. but it is a great product. Not to say that I don't love the texture or other colors.