July 31, 2014 | 1677 users online

Makeup Brushes - Artistry - Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by anothermakeuplover

This brush is really good! And is probably better than most brushes you can find out there, hence, the prices for these products are NOT cheap, but well worth it. I've been looking around for the perfect tools and i decided to go with artistry brushes a few years ago, it's been almost 3 years now and my brushes are still good! i dont have any problems with fallouts at all.
Sure you could go with something cheaper, but quality wise and how long it'll last prob. wont compare to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by jess6886

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These brushes are worth the price. They are very soft, don't lose the little hairs, and last forever. A great purchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by SimplePleasures

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my current "powder" brush. I don't think you can usually get it alone, outside of the whole brush kit, but the people I babysit for are Artistry reps so I was able to get one.
It's a synthetic brush with yellow bristles and a black handle, which can be used for loose powder, powder foundation, pressed powder, or powder blush.
I bought it because the Artisty rep put mineral powder on my face with this brush and I was in desperate need of a powder brush at the time. The application of the powder was very lovely, so I bought the brush.
Using it over time, I've realized there's probably better brushes out there for the price (I think I paid almost $30, if memory serves me right- though I did get a discount). It works well enough for powder and it certainly picks the product up well... but the bristles are kind of scratchy and I'd much rather have an ultra-soft kabuki or something. As a blush brush, I find it applies too much product, so I use a smaller but softer blush brush instead. However, it is good for blending if you're contouring your cheekbones.
Overall it's only OK. As soon as I have enough money, I plan on replacing it with a better, softer powder brush.