October 2, 2014 | 1851 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Skin Essentials ProVectin Plus Advanced Eye Cream For Deep Wrinkles & Dark Circles

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by 0706violet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hi, I live in Australia and would like to try this, i can't seem to find it online anywhere? would anyone be able to tell me where you can purchase this online?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by BlackDiva78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was always one to be skeptical of creams claiming to reduce or get rid of any type of wrinkles or dark circles; but my dark circles had gotten so bad, I had to do something about it and I could not afford surgery.

My concealers were only doing so much so I decided to go for a budget-friendly eye cream, and through a Google search, I found Provectin.

This stuff really does work. I noticed a difference on my eyes after about day 4 of using it. My dark circles were noticeably almost gone, my fine lines were disappearing, and my hallow under my eyes were gaining back elasticity; not to mention, it gives your skin a soft glowing look and it evens out the skin tone too.

After about day 12 of using this stuff, the difference was really noticable and with a touch of concealer, it makes my eyes look so refreshed and rested. Not only that, but it also makes my makeup look flawless because it makes your skin soft so your face glows - kind of a pregnant woman's glow.

I'm on week 3 and I am so in love with this stuff. I use a Vitamin K eye serum (bought both from my local Walgreens for a combined total of $35) along with it for added effect. I wish I could post you guys a pic, because I swear to my life this stuff is working.

This stuff doesn't just work for my eyes, it worked on my overall skin and it looks to have gotten rid of my laugh lines. Btw, I am a 33yr old black female.

My recommendations on use:
-Wash your face and damp it dry
-Use a toner. Bought my toner from my local mall
-Apply a vitamin K serum
-Apply Provectin under the eyes than all over the face
-No need for a moisturizer because using a toner along with Provectin does the job
-I promise your skin will look so refreshed

If you're going to apply makeup:
-Use all steps above
-Apply a high definition setting powder under the eyes first, because it helps to dry the under eye area a tad bit; because Provectin does moisturize
-I use a blend of Dermablend Quick Fix Concealer along w/ MAC Studio Concealer (NW45)
-Once I'd applied my concealers, I apply my cream to powder foundation (Fashion Fair)
-And then I take my High definition sheer powder to go over the face and under the eyes - and that's it!

I swear after doing those steps, my eyes and makeup look so flawless and natural. I will upload pictures so you guys can see.

I will keep this stuff on me forever!

Hope I helped :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by MissPeony

I was pretty surprised how much I liked this product! Sort of expensive for a drugstore eye cream but I've repurchased it three times. I don't have many wrinkles but this cream does a great job at moisturizing without giving me millia around the eye area - a problem I've had with other eye creams.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by melbay

I go to the local beauty school for a monthly facial ($17.50) and the girls ALWAYS ask me what I use on my eyes because I have no wrinkles around my eyes. They can't believe it when I tell them. I also use the Provectin facial cream. Huge tube for very little $$, especially when compared to Strivectin. And Walgreens has this on sale so watch for that as well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Prolighten from the same company from walgreens is much better!!! i had awesome results from it. cant say the same about provectin. prolighten got rid of bags and worked wonders for my dark circles and provectin really hasnt done much of anything. some days my eyes look worse than ever and are irritated. but of course they discontinued Prolighten. oh well maybe its still online.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2009 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Yum3ji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Value Alternative to StriVectin SD™ ($59 in department stores).
• For Fine Lines, & Wrinkles
• Helps Diminish the Appearance of Dark Circles
• Reduces Puffiness Under Eyes
• Hypoallergenic & Fragrance Free
A More Youthful and Healthy Complexion without Doctor Visits, Needles, or Surgery. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Klein-Becker™ USA, LLC, the exclusive license of the registered trademark StriVectin-SD®.

Directions: Apply ProVectin Plus™ Eye Cream two to three times daily in areas where fine lines, wrinkles, bags and puffiness appear. Use alone or before applying moisturizer or foundation makeup. As with all facial skin care products, avoid getting into your eyes. After first use, you will notice an immediate improvement in the skin's appearance and texture. ProVectin Plus™ begins working immediately to leave your skin soft and youthful. Results will continue to improve with use.

Caution: For Topical Use Only. Test ProVectin Plus™ in an inconspicuous part of your skin before beginning regular use. If extreme redness/rash or itching occur, discontinue use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Not for use on children under the age of 18 unless directed by a doctor. For more information Call: 1-866-4VECTIN. Store at room temperature. Use only as directed. Keep out of the reach of children.

MY THOUGHTS: I purchased a 1.3 fl oz (38.45 mL) tube of Skin Essentials™ ProVectin Plus™ Advanced Eye Cream for Deep Wrinkles & Dark Circles over eBay for $24 CAD since I couldn't find it anywhere in my area. Unfortunately, I didn't notice any improvement after using this product for two months religiously.

After performing an oil migration test, I discovered this product had a negative result.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin & Butylene Glycol & Caromer & Polysorbate 20 & Palmitoyl Oligopeptide & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein & Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein & Oxido Reductases, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate & Tribehenin & Ceramide 2 & PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol & Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glycerin & Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone & Steareth-20 & Dipeptide-2 & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol & Diazolidinyl Urea & Methylparaben & Propylparaben, Cocoa Butter, Hyaluronic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Dimethicone Copolyol, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Ethyl Macadamiate, Mango Butter, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein & Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, PEG-8 Dimethicone & Ocyldodecanol & Propylene Glycol & Zea Mays (Corn) Oil & ocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) & Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) & Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) & Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) & Pyridoxine HCI (Vitamin B6) & Silica & Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Extracts of Cucumber, Green Tea, Grapeseed, Peach, Seaweed, Lemon, Calendula, Gingko Biloba, Ginger.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by surfergirl123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This product claimed that you can see results after the first use, but I saw nothing. It's also a bit odd that you have to apply 2-3 times a day, but im not complaining.
I will try it for another week or so, but if it doesn't work, I think i'll try something else.

the plus side-
It was actually very moisturizing and it has natural ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by royaljosieness

I got the sample tube at Sally's for $3. So far I like it. I don't have wrinkles but I have pretty dark circles (developed during pregnancy) and they are almost impossible to get rid of. This helps a lot with reducing the appearance of my dark circles. I still have my circles, but this stuff helps a lot. I don't have to use concealer on my eyes anymore...just foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

this stuf is a winner for me! i recently switched over to night shift and i noticed my dark circles have been more pronounced...even with concealer...my mom pointed it out to me too :-/ did tons of research and heard raves about ProLIGHTEN....i asked the lady working at walgreens where it was located and she told me not to buy it bcoz rarely anyone buys that but many people keep coming back for ProVECTIN....i was hesitant at first but decided to go with it bcoz im sure customers rave about this product to her...and of course, its cheaper than prolighten...anyways, i apply the cream in the morning and before i go to bed...within a few weeks...i definitely see my dark circles lighten a bit and smoothed out majority of my baby wrinkles *update* much happier with dermactic serious dark circles treatment

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No