January 27, 2015 | 1649 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2015 10:07:00 AM More reviews by queenM100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thick concealer but it does a very good job at covering under eye circles. It tends to crease in my undereye lines within the half hour after I put it on but I keep patting my eyes lightly to blend it in better and better before I get to work and then for the rest of the day it stays put and looks fine.

can be used for blemishes as well. I got the NW30 and I think next time I'd try the NW25. I'm NC40 skintone for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 11:19:00 PM More reviews by debssx3

Ive been using this for over a year now and I still love it! Very good coverage for my blemishes and last a long time. Not cakey at all, just set it with powder. A little also goes a long way. I still have about 3/4 of the container. Must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Hibou22

If you have dark under eye circles (me) or anything else that needs to be covered this is the concealer for you. It's super pigmented, high coverage and will last you forever. You can complain about your dark circles to people and they won't believe you because that's how awesome this concealer is!

Go to a MAC Pro store if you can and have them color match you. I keep going back to mac because they have a great range of colors which is really helpful when you have a tricky skin tone to match that seems to mystify people (half asian/half white).

The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging is in a pot but that's really the only way it can be since it's so thick. Just get a concealer brush so you don't have to dip your fingers in it, I use one of the sephora ones and it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Ilickoreos

I have been a lover of all things Mac before my severe acne breakout. After that, I grew a sensitivity to Mac as well as other foundations as well which is sad. But before my breakout, I had dry and sensitive skin and this concealer never broke me out. IT COVERS EVERYTHING: from redness, to hyperpigmentation, to new acne lesions, as well as old scars. I absolutely adored this concealer and for a long time (5 years to be exact), I never ventured to another concealer as this worked so well on my skin. If you're not careful, it can cling to dry spots, but a good moisturizer and setting spray should aid in that. I recommend applying a thin layer with your finger to warm up the product, then building as you go to get more coverage.

This small pot will last you a long time. When my skin was clearer and I only needed to spot treat small areas of my face, it lasted well over a year. I would steer clear from putting this under your eyes though, as it has a tendency to settle into fine lines that crease in that area, making them more prominent. Overall, wonderful product and I am sad that my stupid, sensitive skin is no longer suitable for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2015 10:54:00 AM More reviews by nusratz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have very dark under-eye dark circles and this does an excellent job of covering them upto 80-90%. This is a very creamy product - If your under-eye skin area is dry (like mine), then you need to moisturize first, else the product creases. Use a good moisturizer or emollient cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2015 3:44:00 PM More reviews by kh112299

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin and if I don't moisturize before applying this product I won't even consider using it. However it's very full coverage comes in a variety of shades and buildable for maximum coverage! I have acne scars from years ago that completely disappear when using this product! Will buy again. Only downfall is it's drying and creases

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 4:40:00 PM More reviews by heona123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have very dark under eye circles and I use NW25. Best concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by georgiagemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have pretty bad hyper pigmentation scars from picking at my zits, so I am left with annoying reddish brown little marks spattered all over my face :(
I am very self conscious about my scars so you better believe I tried a multitude of concealers out there, and so far, this has been the best I've ever tried!! I have it in NC30 and it is a near perfect match for my skin, I apply it with a very small pinpoint brush and then gently blend it out with my finger. It is very high coverage but I have to say it doesn't conceal my darker marks entirely the first time I blend it in (and I am careful about not trying to move the concealer with my fingers) so it takes a second layer to really cover the darkest marks up, but for small red marks it is so quick and easy to conceal, which I love. the spf 35 is also a big plus for me as it prevents those marks from getting any darker! The packaging is so cute and small, travel-friendly as well! love it, will definitely repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by sbarr96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best concealer you'll ever have-
- Good, long lasting coverage
- They give you masses so you don't need to replace for a long time
- It's best for people that like to use thicker foundations
- It doesn't make your face look shiny provided that you pair it with the correct foundation for your skin
- It's perfect for covering up spots
- Best applied with a small concealer brush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by hr6aw

I can't seem to find a good color match with this concealer, but it's not a big deal since I use this as my "dark" concealer which I mix with my Tarte "light" concealer to get the perfect shade. The concealer can get pretty stiff and hard to blend in the pot, but I mostly dab it onto spots of hyperpigmentation and small blemishes so I don't need to blend too much. This stuff REALLY COVERS. I don't know how but it seems to deflect light in a way that bumps seem much smaller, but it also has a seamless finish that melts into my skin (that takes about 30 minutes or so after initial makeup application). I also like that it has a high SPF since I mostly use it to cover dark spots. I will repurchase -but maybe next time I'll look harder for a better color match.