November 28, 2014 | 875 users online

Makeup Brushes - Make Up For Ever - foundation brush 35N

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

thi apply my liquid make so well and fast! it is a dream. to take off the stikes is enough to press with the whole lenght of the bristle on the area and it is done!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 7:39:00 AM More reviews by tangerinna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

What a fantastic brush! Blows away any other foundation brush I have ever used and I have quite a few. I'm a big MUFE fan, but I've always used either MAC, NARS or Laura Mercier brushes. There is no comparison.

The head is wide, and not too thick so it's bendable and no issue to get the corners of my eyes, etc. I found the MAC foundation brush was too thick and would easily split and would look like a fork, the MUFE does not do this.

It doesn't absorb a ton of product, but then again, it's not like you use a ton with a brush anyway. I get a perfect, streak-free finish every time.

I think I paid 32euro for this in Sephora Utrecht.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by annieup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this brush. There is a large brush area which helps me apply my foundation easier. I stipple this on my skin and don't have any streaking problems. Compared to Macs #189 foundation brush, this brush is superior. I feel as if I can do less work when applying my liquid foundation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 5:40:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

AWFUL !!!!! just awful!!! the only thing i like about this brush is its size!! it's huge and seems like it would make application smoother and blend foundation better for large areas! THAT'S why i bought it! i LOVE MUFE and almost every product and thought this would work right!!
Yeah right! bristles pile up when dipped into liquid foundation and application gets streaky cos of it! WAYYY TOOO STREAKY it acctually ruins my foundation. Moreover i can never get it cleaned properly because bristles capture product in the inside...so much money on such a useless brush!
NEVER BUYING AGAIN!!!!!!!