Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer in Light to Medium

3.9

Talc, Mica, Nylon 12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dehydroacetate Acid, Inositol, Lauryl Lysine, Macuna Prurlens Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Phospholipids, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

on 7/31/2015 10:49:00 PM

The packaging on this product is amazing for a drugstore product. I really like that it is super build-able for contouring so you don't get harsh lines. The colour is really good for light skin tones unlike most bronzers. Its more of a natural bronzer so it doesn't look like makeup which I love!

on 7/13/2015 5:54:00 AM

This was one of the first bronzer I've ever tried. I absolutely recommend it. It's a good shade too

on 12/16/2014 7:50:00 PM

love. love. love. I have high end bronzer that are not as nice as this so that being said the price is great. This powder is finely milled. This subtly enhances my light freckled skin tone with a warm semi-matte glow. You never have to worry about look overly made up with this product. This gives a soft satin glow but very subtly which makes it look like your glowing from within and can be applied all over the face and still look natural. This particular color is perfectly neutral sort of like a medium beige color-which makes it hard to over due. not orange at all. Love the color, love the finish, love the price, packaging is slightly annoying a clunky.

on 11/24/2014 7:49:00 AM

Ladies this is great stuff. When i opened it I though it woulb be to light and sparkly to use as a contour but NOPE.This is just right.I got it at ROSS and am pleasantly surprised.I spend oodles on make up and skincare but usually just right reviews on stuff i love.Love it with lancomes pink poole on apples of cheeks.

on 8/12/2014 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I picked this fantastic bronzer in the light-meduim shade. The quality is very nice for a drug store product. The application is simple enough- I use a large stippling brush and sweep the bronzer lightly all over my face on the areas tthe sun would touch. I then dip the brush in for extra product and focus on my cheeks. The pigmentation is wonderful, not too orangey at all. There is a bit of shimmer but it is a lovely classy grown up shimmer. I have been rocking this bronzer out with a bright strong lip Rebel or Show Orchid by MAC, and a a sweep of nylon eyeshadow and mascara for the Gods on my gorgeous full long lashes!

on 8/12/2014 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Color is very neutral, really didn't do much for my NC20 skin tone.

I owned this and did use it up, but there are better bronzers out there and I'm willing to pay a pretty penny for a good one. I think I bought it because I liked the fat brown compact honestly. Plus it was like ten bucks, so not earth-shattering if it was a fail. It was okay/meh, and I think if you don't want to invest a lot of cash in a bronzer then this is a good option. I will most likely not repurchase, but not because it's low quality. I just like a more high end bronzer.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Because I am so fair skinned bronzer are difficult to get to work on me.... and matte bronzer are a lot better... shimmer looks way to fake on my skin... but I think this product is great just not for my skin.

on 12/9/2013 12:50:00 AM

Too shimmery, not enough pigment in the bronzer, color is very orange-y

on 11/9/2013 3:08:00 PM

I purchased this on sale at Target for 8.50 and I love it. .I bought the medium-dark and it's perfect for my medium skin tone... its matte and perfect for an all over bronze. . or can be build up to conture..

Popular Bronzers