April 20, 2014 | 929 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer in Light to Medium

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Monerikilla

Too shimmery, not enough pigment in the bronzer, color is very orange-y

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by sr2218

I purchased this on sale at Target for 8.50 and I love it. .I bought the medium-dark and it's perfect for my medium skin tone... its matte and perfect for an all over bronze. . or can be build up to conture..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

You kids on MUA are real sharpies.. lol

I had this in my stash and had not even tried it yet.. until I saw it on here. I have a tendency to sometimes buy based on gut instinct and this is one of those purchases.

I love to be proved .. right or wrong doesn't matter. I think this product deserves a better rating.. it is excellent and I am comparing to Chanel Les Beiges -- I have that in the #30 and #10. I did waste money on those as I can see more of a bronzing -sculpting effect with this product.

I am digging out my PF products and find the quality of the products is excellent. I am seriously considering depotting as the containers are clunky and the brushes a disaster..

this product is very worth it for me as it is not flat matte nor orange in any way. It looks great with pink blush combo as on me it seems a bit more bronzed-greyed, like a sculpt. My winter skin is NC15 for reference.

there is a lot of value in the PF products.. I am loving them.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by SarahSugartits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product. and i can't really tell a difference.
Maybe i'm using it wrong hah
Its kinda pricey for a drug store brand!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by ek1265

I love this bronzer, I have really pale skin and use a little bit, it's so natural looking! It lasts a long time. Not sparkly.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jesjes0090

I really quite like this bronzer. I love it as an all over bronzer to put on my face and neck just to give me a bit of color since my face and neck are quite pale. I do think its a bit expensive and the packaging is a little bulky but I do like that it comes with a mirror. Just make sure to blend and looks great for an all over color on ur face and neck. Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite part of this product really is the packaging, it just looks really nice. I actually got the bronzer in medium/dark and it is perfect with my tan Asian skin. However, it is a little pricey for a drugstore bronzer and there are other cheaper bronzers out there so I will not be repurchasing this.

EDIT:
I will be repurchasing! It does a great job the way I've been doing it recently and I haven't found a better drugstore bronzer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by BeautysWithin16

So i bought this at Target for $13 and that is a bit pricey for a 'drugstore' product but i have been wanting to try it and decided to. I have fair skin and have read at lots of places that bronzer with glitter on pale skin = BIG NO NO. I did try this a few times on my skin and it looked blotchy and it was a mess, maybe i applied it wrong, but i don't think i did! I didn't like the glitter and will be getting a matte bronzer instead. I do recommend this to anyone with tan skin already who need a glow or for people who won't mind the glitter! The packaging is adorable but quite pricey product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Wonderful bronzer for anyone NC20 or lower. Gives a subtle glow but could be built up with multiple applications. Packaging is stupid, it broke within a few days, but product inside is a gem.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by antoniaaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this from TK Maxx and really love it.Its a good colour on my EL pure beige skin.
It does not over bronze,turn orange.