December 20, 2014 | 1609 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer in Light to Medium

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

love. love. love. I have high end bronzer that are not as nice as this so that being said the price is great. This powder is finely milled. This subtly enhances my light freckled skin tone with a warm semi-matte glow. You never have to worry about look overly made up with this product. This gives a soft satin glow but very subtly which makes it look like your glowing from within and can be applied all over the face and still look natural. This particular color is perfectly neutral sort of like a medium beige color-which makes it hard to over due. not orange at all. Love the color, love the finish, love the price, packaging is slightly annoying a clunky.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by foxy14

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ladies this is great stuff. When i opened it I though it woulb be to light and sparkly to use as a contour but NOPE.This is just right.I got it at ROSS and am pleasantly surprised.I spend oodles on make up and skincare but usually just right reviews on stuff i love.Love it with lancomes pink poole on apples of cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this fantastic bronzer in the light-meduim shade. The quality is very nice for a drug store product. The application is simple enough- I use a large stippling brush and sweep the bronzer lightly all over my face on the areas tthe sun would touch. I then dip the brush in for extra product and focus on my cheeks. The pigmentation is wonderful, not too orangey at all. There is a bit of shimmer but it is a lovely classy grown up shimmer. I have been rocking this bronzer out with a bright strong lip Rebel or Show Orchid by MAC, and a a sweep of nylon eyeshadow and mascara for the Gods on my gorgeous full long lashes!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ellen1159

Color is very neutral, really didn't do much for my NC20 skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by LilMissMatched

I owned this and did use it up, but there are better bronzers out there and I'm willing to pay a pretty penny for a good one. I think I bought it because I liked the fat brown compact honestly. Plus it was like ten bucks, so not earth-shattering if it was a fail. It was okay/meh, and I think if you don't want to invest a lot of cash in a bronzer then this is a good option. I will most likely not repurchase, but not because it's low quality. I just like a more high end bronzer.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Because I am so fair skinned bronzer are difficult to get to work on me.... and matte bronzer are a lot better... shimmer looks way to fake on my skin... but I think this product is great just not for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Monerikilla

Too shimmery, not enough pigment in the bronzer, color is very orange-y

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by sr2218

I purchased this on sale at Target for 8.50 and I love it. .I bought the medium-dark and it's perfect for my medium skin tone... its matte and perfect for an all over bronze. . or can be build up to conture..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

You kids on MUA are real sharpies.. lol

I had this in my stash and had not even tried it yet.. until I saw it on here. I have a tendency to sometimes buy based on gut instinct and this is one of those purchases.

I love to be proved .. right or wrong doesn't matter. I think this product deserves a better rating.. it is excellent and I am comparing to Chanel Les Beiges -- I have that in the #30 and #10. I did waste money on those as I can see more of a bronzing -sculpting effect with this product.

I am digging out my PF products and find the quality of the products is excellent. I am seriously considering depotting as the containers are clunky and the brushes a disaster..

this product is very worth it for me as it is not flat matte nor orange in any way. It looks great with pink blush combo as on me it seems a bit more bronzed-greyed, like a sculpt. My winter skin is NC15 for reference.

there is a lot of value in the PF products.. I am loving them.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by SarahSugartits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product. and i can't really tell a difference.
Maybe i'm using it wrong hah
Its kinda pricey for a drug store brand!