August 21, 2014 | 2109 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Powder Blush - Plum

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 5:06:00 AM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm fair skinned but I wanted a blush that I could use when i'm a little more tanned. however this color is too dark for me. It has a light shimmer given it a satin finsh. I didn't think it was chalky, I like the Rimmel blushes. This just did not work for me because the color was wrong for my skintone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i don't like this blush what so ever! its chalky and sheer compared to any other drugstore blushes i have tried. i usually use it until i hit pan but i threw it away once i got something new and MUCH better! Wet n Wild mellow wine is the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by paycrock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i like this it's a nice safe blush i can grab on days when i don't know what else to do. i do like the packaging not because of the quality but for the size, nice size for a brush but small enough i can take tons of colors on trips w/out loading down my bag. nice natural flushed look is what i get from this blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2009 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all Rimmel, extend your shade range please.
At last! A Rimmel blush that shows up on brown girls (NC42).

I really like this color. Very subtle hint of rose. It's the color of my NARS Mounia when I attempt to gently apply it. Good alternative to NARS if you are on a budget.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

I really enjoy the color but I do feel like this blush is not soft at all. Its a bit chalky too......I guess its okay for the price. I most likely wouldn't repurchase though. I'm also not a fan of the packaging...its kind of kidish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 8:04:00 AM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

While I really liked Berry I found Plum to be not as smooth in application and as the previous reviewer noted, one finds oneself looking clownish quickly trying to me it show up. It has a bit of a bruisy color on my medium sandy-beige-olive complexion, so not a rebuy for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by wiccawonder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought this during a bogo at CVS. The color I choose is plum. On my NC50/55 skin tone it comes off as a true mauve and in the container it looks more matte mauve than plum. I applied this to my face and thought it was not shoeing up however when I went into natural light I had to much on so be sure to use a light hand. I will def repurchase again. This is a great bargain and it does the same as my MAC blushed in terms of color payoff. The only difference is the price and the Rimmel last longer on me.