April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - Anew Rejuvenate Day Revitalizing Cream SPF 25

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by ANZology

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

A friend purchased this for me, along with the night cream, about three weeks ago. At first I was not at all thrilled, because my skin is obnoxiously sensitive and breaks out very easily. Trying new products is a huge hassle. However, I was on the hunt for a new moisturizer since my skin gets dry and flaky in the winter so figured I'd give it a shot.

To my surprise I've had no clogged pores, irritation, nor zits. My skin also feels hydrated and both my liquid and cream foundation sit nicely on top of it (I have no idea how this works with powder foundation). Also, my skin has zero dry patches now! Not a flake in sight! The cream does have a light fragrance, but I stopped noticing it after a week of use.

The texture of the cream is nice and light; no stickiness and it doesn't make my skin oily. When I apply it I use cotton swabs to get it out and dot it on my face, then I use my finger pads to pat it into my skin. A little bit goes a long way for me, so my little sample jar with last me much more than 2 weeks (as suggested by Avon's website). And since sample jars are only $12, I'll happily purchase one when I run out.

For those complaining about how it makes your make-up look bad: This cream does take some time to absorb into the skin. I don't recommend applying this moisturizer then your make-up immediately after. Try to give the cream at least 10-15 minutes to settle before continuing with your make-up routine.

Also, if you're not a fan of creams that aren't natural/organic, you probably shouldn't be testing this out in the first place. Save yourself the time and money, there are other options out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Icantrememberallmyaliases

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so in love with Avon's Anew Rejuvenate Day SPF 25 cream right now.

My wrinkles, scowl lines, enlarged pores, and the greasiness on my skin are gone.

No, it's not that the cream tricks me into seeing those effects by plumping up my skin and filling in my pores. I am no stranger to products that do those things. This cream is the real deal; I am seeing the kinds of results that I saw in a more expensive product -- Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Serum.

Despite being in a jar and cream form, this totally keeps my oil under control.

HG material for me! My only wish is that it comes in a pump bottle instead of a jar, but I just make sure to wash and sanitize my hands before applying it.

My skin profile: extremely greasy with previously super enlarged pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by tnelecxe

For me this cream was excellent - on one side of the cheek i had some irritation like spots that didn't go away with many beauty products i have tried, many high end and renowned. I was surprised to notice that within one week of using the rejuvenate skincare they disappeared. My face also looks more luminous, more uniform. Will definitely buy again, it was a surprisingly great product

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2012 6:09:00 AM More reviews by loisgreener

This was an alright basic moisturizer.
The thing that I did not like is that I notice the moisturizer flaked like a eraser, didn't do any things amazing had much better result from other products with less chemical ingredients.
Gave me a really terrible delayed reaction and I do not have sensitve or sensitzed skin.
Would not buy again...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like the fairly high SPF rating of this cream, which prompted me to buy it. I think the cream itself is a bit thick and I'd like it to absorb a bit better, as my skin tends to get oily, and this cream seems to emphasize that. The scent is nice and not overpowering. I think this might be better suited to someone with drier skin so I wouldn't repurchase for that reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Caligallola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin is oily with occasional breakouts, sun freckles, somewhat sensitive. This cream feels like velvet as it glides on my skin. It doesnt feel heavy or make my face anymore oily and I love that it has spf 25. I am not good at putting sunscreen on and its nice to have the spf 25. I used to use Oil of Olay previously for years and that only has spf 15. It doesn't cause breakouts and Avon has great deals often on their creams I got this cream for day and the night for a great price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by crysna

What a nice day moisturizer with spf 25! I have very oily, with some acne areas that i keep in control with my clinique acne solutions 3 step system! its my 14 day of use and is a great moisturizer i bought for the reduction on my pores size and the spf25! This cream is not to heavy but it makes my skin more shiny, when i applyed over my face i feel rare sensation like is exfoliating my face (face scrub) it smooth easily, good moisturize, and it didnt break me up! My skin is more clear, atributed to the rejuvenate sapphire emulsion a wonderful night emulsion! My only regret is that make my skin more shiny! Overall nice day cream!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a bad cream but I found it did nothing in improving skin tone or texture and definitely did not shrink pores. Not a bad cream though, I found there wasn't a strong smell, it didn't clog pores or cause breakouts but after 6 months of using this and seeing no difference I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Katie411

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading good reviews on line about it. I've been using it for approx. 3 months, so I estimate a jar will last me about 4 months. I really really like this cream and was very surprised that a cream this 'thick' is suited to my combination/oily skin. It's really helping to fade some nasty acne scars and hasn't blocked any pores etc.. I am however going to try some other products to specifically target these scars, but this is a very nice moisturiser. Very happy with this and will definitely re buy. I'm going to stock up I think. Perhaps my only criticism is the glass jar, as this seems a bit unnecessary and is quite heavy. I travel around a lot and so something lighter and potentially nonbreakable would be better for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Reviewsonly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Despite the great things I heard about this product, the smell was so strong and awful, I couldn't bear to put it near my face. I've never written a review about a product I never even wound up trying, but if I could tell Avon one thing it's to make this stuff unscented! It's supposed to be a wonderful moisturizer, but the smell kept me from using it all together.