August 27, 2014 | 1840 users online

Eye Primer - Scandalous - Shadow Base

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was at the mall the other day and saw a little kiosk for this brand and had heard alot of stuff about this base on youtube, and i got some and swiped it on my lid and it was actually pretty good, BUT i did use it alone! with no shadow i blended it very very good so there wasnt a white cask thing on my lid and theyre really wasnt it was pretty good and I didnt have little oily lids after i used it, but idk if its better than primer potion yet.....

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2009 3:29:00 AM More reviews by WonHawtBish

To add onto what the previous reviewer wrote, this product did not keep my shadows from creasing and it did not give my shadows good color payoff. Using this (for me) is like using a Cream Color Base from MAC...only, I think the CCBs would give better color payoff and at least those can double as highlighters/blushes. My shadows creased within hours of wear.

Also, my skin is brown and I don't like that I have to make sure I cover every bit of this product with my shadow, as it will leave an unflattering contrast if I don't. This product is a total pain in the arse to use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 9:41:00 AM More reviews by boo_hiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought Scandalous shadow base on a whim after seeing a few Youtubers use it but I do not like it. I like the consistency but my eyeshadow creased during a normal workday, and it's the middle of winter, not hot, humid summer.

Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Petrolatum, Isopropyl Lanolate, Ozokarite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Disteardimonium Hectorite, BHT, Propylparaben. (May Contain): Titanium Dioxide (77891), Iron Oxides (77491, 77492, 77499), Talc (77718), Kaolin (77004).

The first two ingredients are greasy so no wonder it creases. The good thing about it is that it covers discolorations on the eyelid well, and it's good for loose pigments to stick to but if you want something long wearing don't bother with this.