December 18, 2014 | 1031 users online

Fragrances - Corlys Violetas

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Musa15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite perfume! I've been wearing this since I was a baby. It smells fresh and clean, and the scent lasts all day. I buy it in the glass bottle which comes in a bag. I always get compliments and people think I am wearing an expensive perfume, when I am wearing $5 baby cologne.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Schadenfrau

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite things about living in a primarily Latino neighborhood is the great abundance of cheap-as-hell violet cologne sprays to be found on local pharmacy shelves. Corlys Violetas spray joins the ranks of Para Mi Bebe as an amazing violet deal. It costs $4.99 for an eight ounce spray bottle, and if you can track it down, this product will shock you with it sheer bargain-ocity. It is a clean, simple green violet scent with minimal alcohol smell. I figured this stuff certainly wouldn't last, but I just put on a sweater sprayed with the scent last week, and sure enough, there's Corlys Violetas.

While this isn't going to trump Caron's Violette Precieuse in my book, it honestly gives Borsari's Violetta di Parma a run for its money. If you are lucky enough to find it, stock up. I'm thinking about loading up for swaps, just to give other people the pleasure.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No