November 28, 2014 | 1902 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this in a pink tube from ULTA on clearance, so idk if its getting discontinued or not. Its an ok product, not superbly exciting & not awful. It lathers and cleanses well, leaves hair soft. I just don't know about the RESTORATIVES/RENEWAL claims. It didn't make my hair look salon ready with super shine/healthy gloss & that's how I interpreted the marketing claims on the package out to be. So I'm a little disappointed, nothing too heart breaking though. I'll finish this up and move on to another shampoo next.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Eh. It's about average. It doesn't really do what it says it will, but it doesn't murder my hair either. The tube makes it hard to get all the product out, so I'm kinda hating the packaging. Not thrilled. Average.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 9:11:00 AM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I remember when Pantene first came out when I was young and back then I absolutely loved Pantene, however, they discontinued the line, reformulated it and I have disliked Pantene ever since, that is until now ........... currently my two favorite lines are WEN and Oribe's Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, however, I don't like the prices, especially considering that my daughter uses WEN as well, and so I wanted to find a drugstore brand to use as well so that my daughter and I don't go through the good stuff as quickly ....... nothing I tried was good enough for us, that is until I found the Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal line ......... I absolutely love this stuff ........ my hair is healthy looking, my color does not fade and I cannot find one fault. I will never give up my high end favorites because they are the best for my hair, but Pantene is the next best thing. I find that that the shampoo, conditioner and mask work well if all three are used, and I will keep a supply of this line on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by anthony1891

Okay I am a faithful Pantene supporter and I am a hairstylist. This is one of their best shampoo and conditioners. I immediately notice a change in the texture of my hair and how silky it is in one use. I love this stuff have bought it many times but because it is a specially formulated shampoo full of strengtheners, I only use it during the winter when its harsh cold temps. outside.
I have thick/coarse asian hair and it is straight but it also gets dry too. So this is like an elixir in the shower for me. Love it and recommend it. Have bought numerous times.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by kcj1314

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this was above average for the price. i actually liked it alot for the first couple of weeks but now i find it's producing a dulling effect. i may just need a haircut and a highlight though. in combination with the conditioner i would buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by VioletPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

drying, drying, drying... :S:S:S
I finished with Pantene's shampoos...

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2010 3:48:00 AM More reviews by cyjilu

CRAP. This made my usually manageable hair frizzy and caused major breakage. My mom is the former president of the National Cosmetology Association in our state and was also the licensor in the state. She looked at my hair, freaked out, and told me to stop using the shampoo IMMEDIATELY.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

Professional hair stylists seem to hate Pantene, but all I can say is that the Pro-V Restorative products work as well or better than some of the most expensive shampoos and conditioners I have used. This has become my HG shampoo and I use it along with the Pantene Pro-V Restorative hair mask and my hair has never looked so good. I have fine hair that tends to dry out easily, but using these products make my hair look healthy and shiny. How can something this inexpensive work so well? You must try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate

This, along with the Time Renewal Conditioner, have become my HG hair products. I've tried everything, including Kerastase and Schwarzkopf and this is the only line that has been able to restore my hair. It's been years since my hair, especially my ends, has been as smooth, shiny and strong. The scent is also quite nice. I'd definitely recommend this to people with colour treated, highlighted hair.
PS Gwen Stefani also uses this!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by jenren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This shampoo blows my mind! I've tried every big brand name in hair products you can think of. I've been using Kerastase Bain Satin shampoo and I got a sample of this in the mail and said "what the heck, I'll give it a try". I couldn't believe how soft my hair felt afterward. I've used it twice since then and my hair feels healthier every time, I swear, my hair hasn't felt this soft in a couple of years at least! I'll definitely be purchasing this to use regularly. Oh, and it smells great too. Love it!