October 23, 2014 | 922 users online

Candles - Diptyque - Chevrefeuille Candle

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Definitely in my diptyque spring lineup. Who doesn't love honeysuckle? A very pleasing spring scent with excellent throw. There is a hint of sweetness, much like the actual honeysuckle flowers. I have to be in a certain mood to burn this particular candle, which is usually in the morning.

Note: I got the heads up that this candle is going to be discontinued soon. Stock up while you can!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Chevrefeuille is one of those scents that I must have every Spring. It quite literally smells exactly like the sweet, fresh scent of honeysuckle I recall from my childhood. It manages to be sweet yet balanced, and gives really good throw. A keeper.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by helloitsme1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a very delicate honeysuckle. If you want a strong fragrance and lots of throw, this will not satisfy you. I like it and think it's a convincing evocation of honeysuckle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2006 6:07:00 AM More reviews by 135792468

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A lovely delicate honeysuckle smell but poor throw unless you stand so close you run the risk of setting your hair on fire.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2004 8:00:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sweet Mother of God, this smells like HEAVEN! I am a big of honeysuckle (usually) and this represents what all honeysuckle fragrances should strive to smell like. I don't know if there are any other notes in the scent. I fell in love at first sniff, but alas, I could not bring myself to spend 45$ on a candle. But if I could afford to, I certainly would.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2002 4:47:00 AM More reviews by manon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yet another disappointing Diptyque. Once again, the fragrance is heavenly, a lovely honeysuckle that is not too sweet, nor too hot, it's just right, as Baby Bear said. Yet the blasted candle is not worth anywhere near $40.00 (well, okay, I paid $36 for it on MUA, but still). My Pacifica and Tocca candles are much stronger and smell just as lovely (and of course, cost much less). I even have some fabulous gardenia candles from Bloodbath & Beyond that cost a mere $6.00, and they scent nearly the entire apartment. So what gives Diptyque? Am I spoiled by my stronger candles? Am I getting bum Diptyque candles? (The Choisya was from Aedes, so I wouldn't badmouth dear Robert) Or is the hype just hype? I have a Lilas candle still unlit. It actually smells quite strong, but I think that I may cut my losses and put it up for swap or sell it on eBay. Now about those L'Artisan candles......