Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo

Water (Aqua), Amino Methyl Propanol, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Silk Powder (Serica), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG 5 Cocamide, Carbomer, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, Laureth 9, PEG 45M, Trideceth 12, PPG 9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methlisothiazolinone, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 6/9/2015 10:07:00 AM

I returned this to the store because it made my hair flat. It also did not clean very well.
If you like to wash your hair every day, this would be ok. But, I like to skip a day in between shampoos. This will not keep my hair looking clean at all. My hair was limp after using this and my curls refused to cooperate. If you have extremely dry hair this would be ok.

on 3/28/2015 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Yeah I love this stuff. Cheap as hell, smells nice and doesn't give me build up. I'm pretty easy when it comes to shampoo.

on 7/7/2014 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i use both the shampoo and conditioner . They leave my hair feeling soft , not weighed down

on 7/1/2014 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this shampoo along with the matching conditioner. What really caught my eye was the slogan on the bottle "now with ACTIVE PROTEINS." My hair loves protein products, and I'm always looking for a bargain. This shampoo was only $3.00 dollars for a 13 oz bottle! Of course I looked at the ingredients list before I bought it, and yes this contains hydrolyzed soy protein high up in the ingredients list. Once I tried it, I knew it was a keeper. It lathers well, but doesn't strip my color. And unlike a lot of protein shampoos, it's not drying. So, before you shell out a lot of money for expensive protein shampoo, I highly suggest giving this a try first.

on 6/27/2014 4:39:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I haven't thought about this shampoo for years and years. Last week I came on here to look for classic products that are still around and still working great. I figured, why not, it's only a few bucks at Walgreens. I picked up both the shampoo and the conditioner. I have extremely fine, thin hair that is also curly mid crown down and straight on the crown itself. It has a tendency to get frizzy or lifeless depending on so many factors.

Can I just say, I'm in love all over again!? My hair looks better than it has in years and I've used everything from Kerastase to Wen to tons of drugstore products. Love, love, love.

on 2/10/2014 8:37:00 PM

I had been using WEN for a year and was not getting the results that were shown in the infomercial or QVC. My hair was so dry and frizzy with WEN. So I went online to fine a great drugstore brand and though I would give this a try. All I can say is WOW. I bought it at RiteAid 2 for 6 so I got the shampoo and conditioner. My hair is SO SHINY, SO SOFT, and totally FRIZZ FREE. I love this line and who knew something so low cost and in a drugstore could kick the butt of a high priced brand.

on 1/29/2013 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the only shampoos I can use! I have an oily scalp that dries out easily and smelt bad with most shampoos. I use to use baby shampoo but it made my scalp very oily and smelly. I switched to Finesse and my scalp smelled better and didn't dry out!

on 7/30/2012 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a shampoo freak...I think I've tried every brand on the market. My hair is thick, wavy, frizzy, and breaks easily. I always spent about $40.00 on brands such as Biolage...
One day, I came across an online article reviewing Finesse. I thought "hmmm ...It's that cheap shampoo I saw at Dollar General for about $3.00." I bought it and I was AMAZED!! It smells great, left my hair shiny, soft, and feeling clean. My hair was not frizzy when dry. Now this is the only shampoo I use, along with Neutrogena's clarifying shampoo once a week to help my hair recoup. I love it. I am now saving about $34.00 since it's so cheap. I also recommend using moroccan argab oil on your strands while hair is damp after being washed, you will see great improvement in ur hair!

on 6/10/2012 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I wanted to try a new shampoo and conditioner so I saw this at target. My hair is normal and fine/thin. I never have any problems with herbal essence or garnier or even aveeno but this I did. I've only used it 3 times and so far I'm not loving it. It made my scalp dry and flakey. I wash my hair every other day since my hair does not get oily. This shampoo and conditioner is not moisturizing at all. It did not help my hair at all as it claims to be on the package. The smell is alright but other than that, there's nothing special about it. I had to use my boyfriend's shampoo (garnier anti flake or something) because the finesse one was making my scalp flake and my hair dry (plus it was hard to comb through my hair). After using my bfs shampoo my scalp was ok (still a little flakey). I don't know what ingredients is inside finesse that's causing my scalp and hair to dry. I will give it another try since I know I haven't used that long but for now, this is a big no for me. It may work for other people but definitely not for me.

on 1/9/2012 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really did want to love this Shampoo. I was wanting to wait a while before reviewing it so that I could give an accurate review based on my experience. I have been using this shampoo for a month now and I had loved it all up until these past 2 weeks. I usually don't have a sensitive scalp to any products but this product started to make my scalp and neck itch super bad in the shower and would continue throughout the day. I guess I have to start my hunt for a different shampoo.

Top Rated Finesse Products