November 28, 2014 | 1426 users online

Lip Treatments - Artistry - Lip Polish and Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is another must have on my makeup bag. The scrub works so good in removing that dead skin off your lips. Specially at this time of the year. The conditioner is also awezome. You feel your lips conditoned as soon as you apply it. I really recomment this to everyone.
To see a more detailed review visit my blog

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift and tried it out last night. The scrub isn't thick and rough and feels just right and exfoliates. You might not think you need your lips exfoliated but boy it makes it a difference. I noticed today that my lipstick and gloss went on better and looked better as did the overall appearance of my lips. The gloss is also nice too :) I will buy this again when I run out. Makes a great gift!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 7:33:00 AM More reviews by fluorescentpeach

I love this this product. The scrub isn't overly rough, just enough to loosen and smooth your smackers. The conditioner is lovely and light, has a sort of citrus smell. I'm ordering a new one very soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by BubsBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The is a great treatments. The polish is a little gentle exfoliant that really rubs away the dead skin from ur lips. When your done with that you put some lip conditioner on and your good to go. The lip conditioner feels really nice and it mosturise's the heck out of ur lips. I use it on a daily basis just as a lip balm. It is pricey ($21) but it works.