Nivea Diamond Gloss Shampoo

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/9/2014 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

HG-Love this shampoo and conditioner. Unfortunately it isn't sold (or impossible to find) in the US, so I stock up on the shampoo and conditioner when I travel. Smell is not overwhelming and lasts. Leaves my hair SHINY!! and smelling incredible. Please sell this in the US!

I got this shampoo as a gift from a contest. I am so glad i tried it, it's so good. It smells very fresh and pleasant. And it did bring some glaze on my hair, not much but there is a noticable difference. It also cleaned very well, the texture is very soft and easy to apply.
I will repurchase it.

on 6/30/2012 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It's cheap, doesn't do miracles (no, there is no way to put diamond extracts into this shampoo), but it actually does what it's supposed to. Leaves hair shiny, soft and moisturized without making it greasy. It's a good product.

on 12/10/2011 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Tried Nivea hair products when I was a teenager. They were the worst because they did absolutely nothing. Nothing.

on 8/14/2011 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Really good shampoo for such a low price. I'm not good at noticing what a certain shampoo does because my hair isn't very demanding, but if I don't like something I usually buy something else the next time. I've used this for at least a year and a half. It's cheap, it's widely available here in my country, the bottle is pretty and it smells nice. I'm currently trying out different hair products but if I don't find something I like I will go back to this one.

on 8/22/2009 4:39:00 PM

I love this shampoo!!! Thanks to this shampoo, my hair looks healthy, shiny, really smooth but not flat at all...really amazing! I didn't expect to like it so much as it is quite cheap and I'm not usually satisfied with drugstore shampoos. However, this particular shampoo is the best I have ever used! One of its ingredients is Panthenol which ensures the hair is easier to comb and makes it stronger. In addition, I must say I have purchased the conditioner and the leave-in spray treatment and I'm very satisfied with all of them. Everyone wants to have shiny, healthy hair and the truth is that we don't need to spend a fortune to make our hair look good. One thing you must bear in mind, however, is that hot water can damage you hair, causing the keratin to soften. And please: NEVERuse a brush on wet hair! Wet hair breaks easily, you must be extremely careful when you comb it!

on 3/24/2009 7:06:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Excellent shampoo, that doesn't leave my hair oily but hydrates them enough. And of course its price is unbeatable!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It is a simple drugstore shampoo, but I really like it. Sometimes simpler is better...
I think it has nothing less than high-end salon shampoos, for the lovely price thag it has!
I normaly use expensive salon products but I have no problem in admitting that Nivea is a line I use as well aside and am very happy with the results.
The Diamond Gloss line is lovely - I also use the Hair spray that I adore - and the conditioner is also great. You get best results when you match the shampoo and the respective conditioner.
Well, I am always amazed by the resuts i have from this line; clean hair, glossy, soft; not dry, not damaged.
I mean, for just 2,8 Euros can you ask for more?
Great shampoo, great line.
Try it!!!