September 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Crème - Revlon - Age Defying Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by sashaacosta23

I'm 26 I've been leaning towards anti aging make up to hide my wrinkles which are very light and minimal. I have to say at first I was very impressed, it filled In the light wrinkle I get in between my eyebrows, but as the day progressed I sweat a little and the make up separated from my skin, you could literally see sitting on top of my skin. I took my fingertip and rubbed it in and it went back into my skin! ...Never had a make up do that! ... an hour later same thing again it seem like it crawled out of my skin and just say there. This second time my face looked shimmery and my pores looked large. I decided to gone the make another try. .. so I continued it for a week and then just threw it in the trash. ..I usually don't write reviews but this make up was so awful that I had to let others know. Maybe it might suit a woman with dry skin, I have combination skin not very oily. It's very cheap in price so if it's worth the try for you then do it, but I have to say this one reached my list of top 3 worst foundations.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I bought this on sale. AND NOW I KNOW WHY.

because it SUCKS!!!!

almost NO coverage??? How is that possible??

Foundation separated in the bottle. Felt like pulling oil on my face, even after shaking it up.

Ick.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by JayeSays

This is advertised as a "creme" makeup but in reality, it is a liquid. I put this on clean, primed skin and attempted to gently blend it with my finger, a sponge, and a brush. In all cases, it just slid around on my skin, leaving it streaky and shiny. It also offers very minimal coverage. The best part was the pump dispenser, though this hardly makes up for the inadequacies of the actual product. For actual cream makeup, Maybelline's Dream Smooth Mousse is better, and cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by maybellinegirl15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I actually didn't buy this, it was given to me by a friend because she has very oily skin & I have dry. On the bottle it says for dry skin, so I was actually really excited about trying this, even though I've never liked Revlon products in the past. Most of the reviews I've seen on this are from people with oily or combo skin. I have DRY skin. Dry to very dry, so I feel like I need to review this from my point of view.

This is, honestly, like water. I shook the bottle and it sounds exactly the same as if you were shaking a water bottle. The packaging is awful, you have to pour it, it has no pump. It ends up spilling everywhere if you aren't careful. When you put it on your skin it feels like it blends very well, but I found that when you've work it for a while it splotches, with and without setting it. It doesn't last long, it'll sweat off/wipe off/wear off very easily. The coloring is very good, it matched up to my skin perfect, but it seems to turn orange/yellow as the day goes by. If you're like me, and get the occasional dry patches of peeling skin, this will highlight it, SO bad. Also if you have any kind of sun damaged/fine lines, this will make them look 100x worse than what they are. It doesn't have good coverage, I would say light. I would not buy this, and I will not reccommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 7:41:00 AM More reviews by nancyrose1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used some of the best and most expensive foundations including Lancome, Chanel, Mary Kay, Bare Minerals and Clinique and this is my favorite. It is perfect for my skin which is only a bit oily in the T-zone and normal to dry in other areas. The sand beige is a perfect match for my skin tone. I use the cream compact for evening and the liquid version for daytime. I've been lucky in that I do not have any fine lines or wrinkles so I have not had any problem with this make up settling into anything; it's great coverage for someone with just a little ruddiness to cover but overall even skin tone. To combat the bit of oiliness after applying I set the make-up with a touch of powder (Mary Kay's timewise powder and Bare Escentials mineral veil work great to set this one and the makeup stays fresh and perfect all day).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 1:25:00 AM More reviews by angelyshis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It sounded like a great idea, but this is one of the worst quality foundations I have ever worn. It looked good a first, but then I was blotting all day and it looked like it was sliding off my face. Not the look I was going for, yuck!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2008 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Hypnose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The coverage of this foundation is fantastic. I absolutely love it. I compare this to Maybelline Age Rewind. The only difference is that I use the latter on an every day basis. I got this foundation at an outlet store for like $3-4, can't beat that. But it wasn't a good color match. Early tan is just too light & I couldn't return it. So I stashed it away w/ all my other makeup mishaps (I am a makeup pack rat!) I save everything in case somebody else can use it or if I might need it someday. But none the less I really liked the overall performance of the foundation. Good Job Revlon

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by magdalayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently began a quest in search of a foundation that would not settle into the few fine lines that are slowly starting to appear ever so slightly under my eyes due to the lovely thing we call aging. I read about the Revlon Age Defying makeup with Botafirm and it sounded fantastic, exactly what I needed...little did I know it was the LAST thing I needed! I put it on after coming home from the store and wore it for a couple of hours...it was pretty good I thought. I then decided to wear it to work today, which was about 10 hours of wear. By about mid-morning, it looked as though a major environmental disaster had occurred right in the middle of my face...namely an oil spill!! I proceeded to "blot" the oil away as best as I could only to be left with a lovely bald patch, i.e., no makeup, on my nose as well as lovely makeup-less streaks on the other areas of the T-zone!! Talk about needing a clean up crew right about then; it was quite a sight to see! Needless to say, I then spent the majority of the rest of my day staring at my face in my little compact mirror, in between the blotting sessions, trying to reassure myself that it really wasn't that bad.....yeah, right! Oh, I forgot to mention, I now have two lovely, extremely large facial blemishes that compare to the size of small tumors. Quite attractive....haven't had anything like these since the teenage daze.....the makeup also doesn't "settle", and it seems like it's always moist so as you blot, it comes right off along with the oil. This definitely did not work for me and I am returning it after only two uses. Stay away and avoid a panic attack!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2007 9:59:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I have re-written my review of this foundation.

Initially I loved it, it had a dewy finish and covered well, but I realise now that I was applying this in artificial light. I have spent the last 3 days applying this in natural light, and I am horrified by the results. Where previously I thought that this applied smoothly and gave good coverage, I can see in natural light that this is not a good option for blemished skin.

The coverage is extremely patchy and blotchy in areas. I have spent at least 20 minutes daily trying to apply this to look good. My dry patches are very much emphasised, and on smoother areas of skin this looks lumpy and patchy. I normally wear CGs Aquasmooth which by far outperforms this foundation for smoothness of application and coverage.

The concealer in this compact is in a slightly lighter shade than the foundation which makes it ideal for dark undereye circles. I have very dark undereye circles and fine lines, and this concealer covered the darkness patchily and settled into lines I didn't even know that I had!

Beware with the color choices too, I normally wear Sand Beige in all Revlon foundations, but in this range the colors run very dark. I wouldn't say my skin tone was fair (NC20), but I had to buy the palest shade in this range in order to find a match. This morning I gave up with trying to make this work. I just applied a thick layer of powder on top, hoping to even out the uneven foundation before I went to work. I will not purchase this again and wouldn't recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2007 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Just_Reviews

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I did not care for this foundation. I like medium/full coverage foundations with a matte finish (but nothing too heavy or obvious looking) and this foundation is light coverage and has a moist dewy finish. I didnt find it to go on smoothly and didnt give great coverage. I have uneven skin tone with a bit of redness and this foundation really didnt do much to conceal it. My face also looked and felt very greasy as the day progressed. Worst of all, I didnt find this foundation to last long. It seemed to fade and almost melt after a few hours (I have normal/dry skin) It felt very thick and felt like i was spreading plaster on my face. This was just not good. My search for a great cream foundation continues..