October 25, 2014 | 1813 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Tree Hut - Brazilian Nut Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love this stuff. This is thick and moisturizes very well. Seriously for the price there should be no complaints because its non-toxic and has real oils in it. It smells amazing and I get the hint of coffee and nuts. I LOVE it.

My skin is super soft and I am a lotion snob for the most part. I am very picky with body butters and lotions. Very few I will love enough to rave about them and repurchase. This is one of them.

I have tried the butters from this company and I did not see a huge difference between this lotion and the butter. They both were super moisturizing and sunk into my skin fast. I like the tube with this more, so I will probably steer more towards this rather than the tub.

I usually only buy Body Shop for butters and thick creams because my skin is very dry and nothing else seems to do anything for more than a few hours. This stuff is very close to what they do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

Like the Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub, I buy this buttery concoction every time I go on a beach vacation as the sun, sand, salt water, chlorine, and wind can wreak total havoc on my skin. Tree Hut's products are very well made and dirt cheap in price. This cream is rich and very moisturizing. It keeps my skin from drying out or peeling in the event that I accidentally get a bit too much sun. It smells DIVINE! I love this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love the smell of this but aside from that...I wasn't impressed. It didn't really moisturize to my satisfaction. But I'm able to use this as a cheap non-toxic lotion base to add my essential oils to. I usually find it at Ross or another discount store like that. Because of this, AND THIS ALONE, I'd purchase it again. Otherwise, if I were just interested in using it as a stand alone product....then no. I wouldn't purchase it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

Smells nice, but if you want a good moisturizing effect I would stick with Tree Hut's body butter line. This moisturizer didn't blend well, and it didn't absorb into the skin. It also left a film over my skin. So again, nice scent, but it didn't moisturize.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by debdo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I rediscovered this the other day and I'm glad! I bought this several years ago at Walmart and put it away. Used it again today and boy I love this stuff. It smells heavenly; like CHOCOLATE!. Absorbs quick and doesn't leave skin greasy. Its not thick but a creamy nice consistency. Makes my skin so very soft and smooth. Would reccomend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2010 12:39:00 PM More reviews by ariana100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Omg I really don't know why I bought this. I smelled it in the store and actually liked it a lot but when I got home and put it on, i just despise it! It smells like pure chocolate to me...too sweet and gets quite sickening. As for the actual moisturizing part, I'm not happy either. It is greasy and it makes me itchy. UGH. I gave it two lippies because it was a good price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just love this line of lotions. I have the Almond and Honey lotion, too...and it is equally divine. These lotions aren't heavy. They absorb very quickly and leave your skin nice and hydrated. Great for everyday--and right out of the shower. However, if you have super dry skin, you might want to use the "butter" in this line, not the lotions. This contains ample terrific ingredients (honesty in labeling--nice!)--shea oil, sweet almond oil, nut oil and antioxidants. Brazilian Nut is one of my favorites. It has an exotic, warm, nutty scent that's so cozy. The scent doesn't last long, however, which is typical of these lotions. That's good and bad. Good that it doesn't interfere w/perfume. Bad, because the scents are so delicious you want them to last. The price is GREAT. This brand sells for about $5 at Walmart. A great buy, given the ingredient list. You pay waaay less for a brand that is as good as, or better than a lot of other "natural" lotion brands