Tree Hut Almond and Honey Body Lotion

on 11/29/2012 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I am obsessed with this! I have it in the body butter, rather than just the regular lotion and it smells incredibly good. It's the best scent of any beauty product I've ever tried, truly! When I use it I can usually smell it for about a half an hour after, which is fantastic, and it smells so wonderful that If it were a perfume I would never wear anything else. The butter is super rich, moisturizes well, and absorbs fairly quickly. The jar is generously sized and a little spreads a long way. Tree Hut is a really great brand for body scrubs, lotions, etc. and this is yet another fantastic (organic!) product from them.

on 1/25/2009 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I just love this line of lotions. I have the Brazilian Nut lotion, too...and it is equally divine. These lotions aren't heavy. They absorb very quickly and leave your skin nice and hydrated. Great for everyday--and right out of the shower. However, if you have super dry skin, you might want to use the "butter" in this line, not the lotions. This contains ample terrific ingredients (honesty in labeling--nice!)--shea oil, sweet almond oil, honey and antioxidants. Almond and Honey is one of my favorites. It has the classic Honey/Almond scent I remember from way back when. Super sweet and yummy! The scent doesn't last long, however, which is typical of these lotions. That's good and bad. Good that it doesn't interfere w/perfume. Bad, because the scents are so delicious you want them to last. The price is GREAT. This brand sells for about $5 at Walmart. A great buy, given the ingredient list. You pay waaay less for a brand that is as good as, or better than a lot of other "natural" lotion brands.