September 21, 2014 | 1684 users online

Palettes - Coastal Scents - 26 Shadow Blush Combo Palette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by dawndie23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'VE BEEN USING THIS PALETTE TOO MUCH!

Not too much to add to the already great reviews. The color combos are endless. An almost perfect mix of shimmers and matte colors great for any skin tone. The blushes are beautiful and can be used as shadows too. My only complaint is that there is not a black shadow in the lineup, not even a dark brown. That is what stops this palette from being the only thing you need to pack for a short trip. You'll still need to bring a black or dark brown shadow to round it out.

Otherwise, the colors apply remarkable well. A few of the colors seem to need a couple of more layers than others, but for the price you really do get a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by beautytent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really wish there was a store here in Australia that sold coastal scents products! I love this palette most of the shadows and all of the blushes in this palette are super pigmented and last all on me all day. It does start to fade away a little bit at the end of the day but thatís after 8 hours of having it on. Packaging is super easy to store away as well. Once I hit pan regardless of the ship price would totally buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by MMDLS

I really like this palette! It has good pigmentation (most anyway) and i like that it has both matte and shimmer shadows. It also has the perfect dark browns for an eye contour, theyre soooo pigmented! And pretty much all the shadows and blushes look good on my skin tone, well except the light pink one lol its too light. The only con is that they are a little soft and do crumble easily but i dont mind being a little careful with it. But anyways i would recomend this if u dont wanna spend more than 20 bucks on 1 eyeshadow, i find that ridiculous! I got this palette for 11 bucks bucks on amazon and really happe with the purchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by beautiflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i can't get over how amazing this palette is for the price. it's just unbelievable. the colours are gorgeous and very pigmented, the blushes are also very pigmented and can be used as shadow too. my only two cons are the packaging and the fact that there's no highlight colours. the reason i don't like the packaging is because it's REALLY hard to open! sometimes it takes me a whole minute just to get the stupid thing open! haha when i first got it i had to get another person to open it for me. and even they had a hard time! but other than those two things i LOVE it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by SmartCookie1035

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Coastal Scents is now my go-to for shadows and blushes. The 26 Shadow Blush Combo Palette is quite a bang for your buck.

I'm a sucker for neutrals, but I really have a soft spot for pinks and peaches. This palette features a lovely spectrum of browns, neutrals, gold tones, pinks, peaches, and plums in a wide variety of finishes. Quite often, I read reviews that complain of poor color payoff with CS shadows. This is undeniably not so, provided you use a base or primer first. They do, however, take some time to blend.

The blushes in this palette feel lovely on the skin. They're light as a feather, blend easily, and have great color payoff. Beware of the three darkest ones, however, if you are of a lighter skin tone. They can be quite overwhelming if you use just the tiniest bit too much. (Personally, I am not going anywhere NEAR that purple).

The only real gripe I have with this palette is the packaging. Yes, it gets the job done, but the plastic is very flimsy, bends easily (especially the top cover), and, I feel, would also crack very easily. I have read reviews claiming that CS palettes occasionally arrive broken in the mail with the shadows damaged, and now I do not wonder why.

On the whole, I am extremely pleased with this palette. The color selection is a dream, the shadows and blushes are of a good quality, and the price is a regular steal.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by BlahChild

If you bought this on Coastal Scents, it might have been less worth your money, however I did buy this on ebay for $13.00 (including shipping) and thought it was a good bang for my buck.

Tying in the cost for quality, I would say that this palette was fantastic. The range of color here is limited to mid to deep tones of browns, peaches, and plums with shimmer, metallic and matte finishes. I do wish that there were some highlighting colors to make it an ultimate go to palette, but you will always need to bring one with you on the side.

Always use a primer with these as some of the colors will show up light and will wear off easily without one. With a primer, these colors are amazing! Super pigmented! Some, I would say, can rival MAC. I've been able to create day and evening looks with this palette. For the browns and peaches alone, I would repurchase this palette.

The blushes are okay, not my colors, but I can see them looking lovely on others. If you look at them enough, you'll notice that some of the blushes are bigger versions of the eyeshadows in the palette hehe. More eyeshadow for me!

Check it out on ebay. For such a low price, you really can't feel too guilty about buying it, even if it's only for a few colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by lynowens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

TBH, i was expecting a little more from this palette. All the colors in this palette are brown and plums - just different undertones. Sadly, there isnt any lighter shade for highlighting *except that chalky blush and the bottom left* or even as an all over lid shade. But i love the dark brown shades - i mainly use them for eyelining so they seem perfect for that! The colors in this palette would probably suit night makeup more than day makeup.

They're pretty sheer without a base, but goes on well with a wet brush. Fair distribution of matte and shimmer colors AND really sturdy packaging! Ive accidentally dropped this a couple of times, but no cracks/shatters till date! I doubt I'd travel with this cos the palette, though sleek, is still pretty wide.

Wouldn't repurchase this as it will probably take awhile for me to use them!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by msjay97

this pallet sucks sorry for all the people that like this so much but I dont I have a few of the practical palletes 88matte 42 matte and 42 shimmer I also have 28 Neutral pallete wanted to add to my Neutral colors big mistake. the shadows are so soft they crumble if you look on them to hard( joking) however they are so soft that on a brush they look like your picking up powder on the brush in excess and when you apply to eye with primer and base(UDPP and Nyx JP in Milk) they color apply fine but the layers was just siting on eye and when i try to blend over eyelid the eyeshadow would blend like Oil and Water terrible. the blushes apply the same way waste of $20 oh well live and learn say your self time and money try another pallete for neutrals the 28 is nice maybe i will try the warm pallete and just use some of my other brands for neutrals.( I also purchased mine from Bh cosmetics dont know if that would affect any of the shadow deposit but the colors look pretty just does not work sorry)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by trishg225

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I purchased this pallett, I was extremely excited since it was my first pallett from Costal Scents. The colors were beautiful and are highly pigmented. Although it is somewhat towards the "neutral" pallett side, there isn't much of color variation. They are mostly dark colors and a lot of browns. I can't complain though because I mostly used neutral colors for my everyday look. I still love it =]

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

I bought this because everyone seemed to be raving about it...well it was a huge disappointment.

The shadows are super chalky (I have used 3 different eye primers) and there is a ton of fall out. The blushes are the same way. :/ I would suggest this palette to a newbie who doesn't have much experience but for anyone that has experience with MAC, MUFE, etc...this will be a disappointment.