Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush - Body Double Mist - Honey Do

4.5

on 3/17/2015 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bring back this scent pleasssssseeeee.....wahhhhhh....im dying looking for this everywhere...pleaaasssssseeeee
My ultimate fav scent!

on 1/16/2014 11:28:00 PM

So yummy! I remember these smelling like candied honey dew :P I wish they'd be back for sell in stores :(

Below is a link to bring back the beauty rush products. Please sign this petition, every signature counts :) The creator of this petition needs at least 5,000 signatures.

on 3/28/2012 11:29:00 PM

I expect this to have the scent of the fresh honeydew melon but it smells like candied honeydew melon. And the scent faded on my skin in less than 5 minutes. Maybe it doesn't work well with my body chemistry.

I shouldn't have bought this one.

on 12/11/2011 2:18:00 AM

Can't get enough of this fragrance. I have nothing bad to say about it; it smells delicious, it has great staying power, comes in generous amounts, doesn't cause headaches, and I get complimented on it all the time. I love all of the Beauty Rush's, but this is by far the best.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I grabbed this for about $3 on clearance and immediately thought of bubble tea =]
The fragrance itself is surprisingly warm for a fruity scent, and it kind of shocked me. It smells like my favorite melon flavored Korean candy.

The mist is an interesting texture...it feels more like an oil base than alcohol base even though it isn't.

The one thing that disappointed me was that my spray cap broke =(

on 2/12/2011 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Yummy i love honey dew boba so this was a winner for me. It just makes me crave for some. I love this scent. It doesn't last long but what can you expect from a splash right? Still I hope victoria secret can do a little upgrading on these. I wished I knew they were going to discontinue these I would have stocked up on them..Boo!

on 11/9/2010 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

The main thing I like about this is that it doesn't smell artificial. There aren't many honeydew scents out there & Victoria's Secret did a great job with this one! It's a light, refreshing scent that's perfect for summertime. The only problem is that it doesn't last as long as most other body splashes, so I definitely recommend laying it with the lotion.

on 3/21/2010 1:12:00 PM

I instantly fell in love with this scent. It's light, it's sweet, and it's refreshing. The problem with this body mist, and the reason why I didn't give it 5 stars, is that the scent fades wayyy too quickly. Otherwise, I would buy this over and over :)

on 3/14/2010 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i absoloutely looooveee this. it really smells like honey dew and just suddenly everytime i go into my room i always smell this scent. so "green" (i know it sounds stupid), so fresh, lovely smells but doesn't give me a headache. the guy i like even complimented me (and i swore that day i always have this mist with me everytime we go together). the only issue is that it doesn't last long. too bad....but i'm still lovin it...

on 12/23/2009 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I LOVVEEEE THISSS. I do not wear any type of mist or perfume because it usually makes my head hurt. But this smells absolutely amazing. I did have to go into VS to smell it a couple of times before purchasing - like I said i do not wear scents, and I found it pointless to buy something I wouldn't use. Well, with this product I have worn it everyday since I bought it. I will agree with another reviewer that it DOES NOT smell fake at all, very natural actually.

Popular Fragrances