September 1, 2014 | 1966 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush - Body Double Mist - Honey Do

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

So yummy! I remember these smelling like candied honey dew :P I wish they'd be back for sell in stores :(

Below is a link to bring back the beauty rush products. Please sign this petition, every signature counts :) The creator of this petition needs at least 5,000 signatures.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by lewilyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I expect this to have the scent of the fresh honeydew melon but it smells like candied honeydew melon. And the scent faded on my skin in less than 5 minutes. Maybe it doesn't work well with my body chemistry.

I shouldn't have bought this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by marysmith93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Can't get enough of this fragrance. I have nothing bad to say about it; it smells delicious, it has great staying power, comes in generous amounts, doesn't cause headaches, and I get complimented on it all the time. I love all of the Beauty Rush's, but this is by far the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by specialribbons

I grabbed this for about $3 on clearance and immediately thought of bubble tea =]
The fragrance itself is surprisingly warm for a fruity scent, and it kind of shocked me. It smells like my favorite melon flavored Korean candy.

The mist is an interesting texture...it feels more like an oil base than alcohol base even though it isn't.

The one thing that disappointed me was that my spray cap broke =(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

Yummy i love honey dew boba so this was a winner for me. It just makes me crave for some. I love this scent. It doesn't last long but what can you expect from a splash right? Still I hope victoria secret can do a little upgrading on these. I wished I knew they were going to discontinue these I would have stocked up on them..Boo!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by shannondarlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The main thing I like about this is that it doesn't smell artificial. There aren't many honeydew scents out there & Victoria's Secret did a great job with this one! It's a light, refreshing scent that's perfect for summertime. The only problem is that it doesn't last as long as most other body splashes, so I definitely recommend laying it with the lotion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

I instantly fell in love with this scent. It's light, it's sweet, and it's refreshing. The problem with this body mist, and the reason why I didn't give it 5 stars, is that the scent fades wayyy too quickly. Otherwise, I would buy this over and over :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by de2isme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i absoloutely looooveee this. it really smells like honey dew and just suddenly everytime i go into my room i always smell this scent. so "green" (i know it sounds stupid), so fresh, lovely smells but doesn't give me a headache. the guy i like even complimented me (and i swore that day i always have this mist with me everytime we go together). the only issue is that it doesn't last long. too bad....but i'm still lovin it...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 3:12:00 AM More reviews by CinSan011104

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVVEEEE THISSS. I do not wear any type of mist or perfume because it usually makes my head hurt. But this smells absolutely amazing. I did have to go into VS to smell it a couple of times before purchasing - like I said i do not wear scents, and I found it pointless to buy something I wouldn't use. Well, with this product I have worn it everyday since I bought it. I will agree with another reviewer that it DOES NOT smell fake at all, very natural actually.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by pinayx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first Beauty Rush purchase! It was the only scent that I LOVED!! My boyfriend says I smell like watermelon pop rocks haha but in a good way! When I have it on along with the lotion and lay in his bed, the scent stays... which he loves because he says his bed "smells like me" for when I'm not there =] I LOVE this and definitely will re-purchase!