November 27, 2014 | 1394 users online

Lipstick - Becca - Sheer Tint Lip Colour

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by kattday

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so in love with this lip product. HG status, for sure! I would say that this is in-between a traditional lipstick and a tinted lip balm. It is highly moisturizing and leaves you with a subtle shine. Just beautiful! It offers enough pigment to make me look polish yet natural.

Love love love love this!

I will absolutely re-purchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another smashing product by Becca. I have this lipstick in Gisella, a pale pink that is MLBB. It has a consistency of a balm rather than lipstick. Very moisturising and easy to reapply during the day without a mirror. It has a scent, but it is not too offensive. The packaging is very pretty, chrome finish and the lid does not slid off as you have to turn it slightly to unlock it. I would prefer if it did not have a scent, hence four lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by LindseyZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is second only to Chantecaille Lip Chics in my book. I have Gisella, a peachy nude, that tones down my pink lips without looking like concealer. It feels more like a balm than a lipstick, which is the main reason I love it. Because the color is very subtle on me, I can apply it without a mirror. I also like the shiny silver twist-off tube. It feels substantial, but not clunkly, and the twist top means I don't have to worry about the cover coming off in my purse.

One negatives aspect is that there isn't a ton of product in the tube. Also, I've had mine for a year and the scent has already changed. I'm afraid this lipstick goes back more quickly than others, so I don't plan on collecting several at once. That said, I do love it and will repurchase when this one runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 7:00:00 AM More reviews by olika

I bought 4 of these lipsticks: Vendela, Milla, Gisella and Yasmina. The texture is very pleasant and it feels moisturising on the lips. The colours are all lovely - Milla( despite looking scary in the tube) is lovely and not too dark, but I wouldn't wear it at work. Same with Vendela - it's a little darker than the normal "nude" shade I'm used to for the day. both, Milla and Vendella, I'll be keeping for "out of office" occasions and going out. Gisella and Yasmina on the other hand are both pretty similar (gisella being more pink and Yasmina more beige) and are both very nice nuetral tones for the day use. The screw top is very useful and toddler-proof (so far), which is great as I had a few lippies ruined by wee fingers poking where they shouldn't. All in all, I only use these lipsticks now and will repurchase if ever run out of them!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 11:03:00 AM More reviews by querand

This is my favourite lip product of all time. I bought it today and I couldn't wait to post a review about it. I enjoy lipstick and lipgloss - reds, pinks, nudes, I've experimented with many different brands and colours but often have to blend different shades and textures to end up with the right shade and finish that would match both my complexion and clothes. This lipstick in Vendela is my very first 'love at first sight' lipstick. I suspect I will never find another again. Colour wise, it brightens up my lips so naturally, from the very moment I put in on in the store. Texture wise, it is moisturising, soft, just comfortable-feeling. Taste wise - no unpleasant chemical tastes I could discern. Fragrance wise - very sweet, edible kinda flavour. And I absolutely love the heavy shiny-metal packaging. Someone mentioned this is feels like a Mont Blanc pen. Hell yea. I know what you're talking about. All my other waxy, sticky, chemical-tasting lippies are gonna be sitting on the side for a while now while I enjoy this new baby.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by LittleEwe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this is Yasmina, described as mauve/nude. The tint is much more pigmented than I expected, but it is more nude than mauve. The packaging is bulky, but the design ensures that the lippie won't open in your bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by ali_has_curves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not normally a lipstick girl, but Becca is lovely. I have "Gisella" this is a hint darker than my natural colour of my lips. the texture of the lipstick is great, non-drying, long lasting. very happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by noinoi

I bought these lipsticks half price and I'm happy with them. Vendela is a natural daytime lip colour, slightly more of a terracotta undertone than you will often find in other MLBB lipsticks but its quite pretty really and the texture, almost sheer is lovely.

Milla is the other colour I bought and I think it is beautiful. It looks dark in the tube but because its sheer its just a step up from a my lips but better look. Really nice on me.

Not so keen on the caramel flavour but the packaging is really nice solid stuff. Great texture but you need to reapply because it doesn't last.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Adara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I ordered 3 of these from makeup.com in Laelia, Estella and Vendela and am currently waiting for Alina from the Becca site. These lipsticks are seriously sturdy; when I took them out from the box I was amazed at how thick and heavy the cases were. As for the lipsticks themselves, I really do like Estella and Vendela especially. Estella seemed to me like the warmest pale nude they had (going by pics from other MUA-ers) and it's very pretty. It *is* a sheer lipstick, but it's also creamy rather than glossy-slippery so the colour *will* show, and last somewhat. I have pigmented lips and Estella toned my lips down perfectly fine. I definitely like it for a pale colour, it has less colour than something like Freckletone or Lancome's B-List, but it's not so pale that it looks like concealer (Creme d'Nude was gray and deathly on me, so if you're looking for something in between, this is a good shade to go for). Vendela on the other hand is basically Becca's answer to Dolce Vita. It's a medium rosy nude with less blue than Dolce, and is creamier, less matte. It's a matter of taste but I definitely like Vendela more than Dolce. As for Laelia, I was slightly disappointed with it but my expectations for it were especially high. Pale peach nudes are my staple, and I really thought this would be a better Freckletone, but it's more of a medium peach. Kinda on par with Vendela, only peach/orange instead of rose. Overall however, I do like these very much. The smell is, as other reviewers have mentioned, caramelly. To me it definitely smells like caramel jelly beans... Harry Potter Bertie Botts beans at that. Hopefully they'll come out with more shades and textures soon, but so far I'm hooked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by SBMD

Love these new sheer tints from Becca! I purchased Gisella and Estella. The product has a slight scent, yet I do not smell it for long. It comes encased in a silver screw-top tube. Gisella is a caramelly pink, while Estella is a pinky nude on my NC-20 skin. Both colors look natural and feel great on my lips.