Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe Black Emerald

3.2

on 12/3/2011 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love the regular Lash Blast but this just doesnt have the same va-va-voom, maybe the tint isnt as dark as the regular black. Doesnt seem to build volume as easily either.

on 4/10/2011 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really loved this product! It not only makes my lashes extremely bigger in one application, but it also doesn't clump! Everyone else who says it clumps and crumbles needs to learn how to apply their mascara. This product really works wonders. The price is not on the expensive side and the packaging is great too!

on 6/2/2010 3:03:00 AM

I had high hopes for this product, but I didn't like it much at all. It does lengthen my lashes, but does make them look clumpy sometimes. The price is reasonable though.

This is my first experience with any Lash Blast product and it is disappointing. Ugh. I don't like this mascara. It doesn't build enough. It makes my lashes look really wimpy and puny. The color is OK if dull - seems kind of grayish to me, and the sparkles are barely noticeable (I wouldn't want a ton of sparkles though). Overall, this is a miss for me but I would try the LB Volume formula if there was a BOGO or something.

Ugh. This product disappointed me. I wanted a mascara that was going to enhance my green eye color and I saw an ad for it on television. I was excited and went to my local Rite Aid and then saw BOGO for Covergirl mascaras which made me even more happy. So I picked up this mascara and normal Lashblast. The shimmer in this mascara is way too obvious. When I first applied it, it just looked like I had moldy-sparkly lashes. Needless to say, I was disgusted. Maybe I'll use this on the tips of my lashes for a "sparkling" effect. But I was very disappointed. I will not repurchase.

on 2/11/2010 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is terrible. It had nothing that I liked. The black pigment was terrible, no volumizing effect, the big bulky tube, the emerald colour didn't show through at all, and the price was ridiculous for a d/s brand at nearly $13 (with taxes). This is going back. I hate it!

on 1/31/2010 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Did everything that happens when I have a mascara nightmare. I hated this and was quite disappointed. I really fell for the commercial on this one with all the hype about the brush etc.I had everything: clumping, little crusty bits flaking off and getting into my eye and by days end an ugly racoon shadow on my under eye area. Never again. I remain on the hunt for a mascara that will give me that warm fuzzy feeling on the inside.

on 1/25/2010 3:13:00 AM

It works exactly like the normal Lash Blast except its got glittery shimmers in it. Its interesting I guess but you can't see that detail unless you are super close up so the whole 'enhance your eye color' selling point isn't really anything.

on 1/17/2010 7:12:00 AM

I used to be a faithful user of Max Factor's Volume Couture, but since I had a coupon, I decided to try Lash Blast. I was very impressed with the lengthening formula, and I believe it might even be better than Volume Couture. It doesn't flake or clump through all-day wear. However, my only dissappointment was that fact that it was supposed to have an emerald hue, which it did not. It just looked like plain black mascara. I have since bought Lash Blast in the regular black color, and like it a lot better. I would definitely buy again - but not in the emerald shade.

on 11/29/2009 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I actually love this product.... apparently i like things most people dont. i do think they use way to much packaging for the product. i find that it brightens my green eyes and i am very happy with my purchase. although this is the only luxe i like. i also have the purple one and ive tried the black royale and i do not like either one of them.

Popular Mascaras