October 2, 2014 | 917 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Large crease brush- white handle

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by rcwest

I bought this brush soley based on its looks, I just loved the sleek white exterior as well as the super affordable price. It's great for blending in the crease, the bristles never fall out and are very soft on the lid. Overall a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this. This brush does a fantastic job at blending. I use this to apply color into the crease and the outer corners. I get a flawless application with every use. The quality is great. I have not experienced any shedding after many washes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush. Iíve had it for three years and its still going strong. Although, the paint off of the handle is chipping off and it lessens the quality. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 5:58:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my second Sonia kashuk brush (first being the spoolie). I Frickin love this brush!!! It's perfect for blending or adding color to the crease. Ive been reaching for this brush more than my Mac 217 or essence of beauty crease brush. Def would repurchase more of this brush! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The bristles are dense, blends beautifully (even on my very small eyes), and you can't beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite blending brush in the world. Better than MAC, better than Sigma, better than Crown or Nars or any other brand...I just love it. It's a little too big to use as a crease brush, unless I'm doing a more dramatic eye, but it's amazing for any kind of blending. Honestly, even if I just had this and a flat shader brush, I'd be set for life. I've had this for a few years now, it was my first purchase from the SK brush line and use it nearly every day. Daily use, weekly cleansing and probably not the nicest treatment and it's still perfect. And it was only like $7. SK brushes overall are fantastic quality for a great price and I'd highly recommend for anyone to head to Target and try them out. You won't regret it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a good brush at a good price. It is definitely more for precision in the crease than it is a fluffy brush that will spread color nicely. You have to know where you are going with your color before you apply with this brush! I think that SK used to have a different crease brush that had more of a blunt end. This one is much more pointed and not as easy to blend with. I like it, but don't use it all that often, since my look is usually more of just neutrals with a more fluffy brush. However, I am happy to have this brush in my arsenal for more precise application!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Noboho

My favorite beauty guru LisaLisaD1 loves this brush and recommends it. So I went out to Target and bought myself one. It's a beautiful brush first of all. I adore the white handle! I think it's the perfect size to create a gorgeous look in your crease. The bristles are slightly dense, which is a good thing for when you're trying to contour your eye area. Eye brushes that flop around or feel flimsy don't allow you to get that desired look. It feels very sturdy and seems to be great quality. That says a lot considering it only cost $5.99. I'm glad I bought it! I'm overhauling my makeup brush collection and collecting all (better) new ones. This was the first new addition I made, and it's pretty close to perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by biliboong

I used to like this. I used to actually really like this. Looks lovely, cleans well, blends well (for the most part), and it's very affordable. But oh my god, it is scratchy like there is no tomorrow. I don't know if it's just mine. Actually, I don't think it was very scratchy before. It was soft, probably. But now it's just horrible and it's hurts to use it. But I don't have the extra cash for brushes at the moment, so I have to deal. Once I am able to get a different crease brush, this is going up for swap.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! I've had it for a year now and it's still in great condition. It hasn't shed, bleed, or changed shape with any wash. I orginally got it for crease work, it worked out nicely. But after getting MAC's 217 I didn't see myself using it for crease work so I started using it for concealer. I have Pixiwoo to thank! It's soooo nice for blending concealer, it blends like a dream. All in all a great cheap multiuse brush. I recommend this to everyone. (: