July 24, 2014 | 2160 users online

Lip Gloss - Korres - Cherry Full Color Gloss in Orange #44

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by sara942

I love these lipglosses; I have them in 7 colors. This one delivers a very bright pop of orange that's fun for the summer time. While some of the glosses in this line can be pretty shimmery, this one is not. In general, the formulation of these glosses is super shiny, super moisturizing and makes your lips appear softer and fuller over time. They also stay put for hours and have a very subtle but addictive cherry scent. It's a unique cherry scent and I love it b/c it doesn't smell fake or candy-like.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by cmullah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

well on my NC 35 skin, this came out as a reddish color.Its not blood-red but its not orange by any means!...yes but its a red mixed with a slight yellowish tinge.So its a warm red color.But plz dont expect it to pull orange.Beacuse u can get this shade in almost every brand, its by no means a unique color.But the quality of the product is what sets it apart from some brands.It glides on luxuriously on lips with a silk like feel.Its Not at all Sticky or tacky.The staying power is not great though.If u eat anything, it'll be gone with just a light reddish tinge.And if u don't eat or makeout, it'll stay for about 2 hours or 3 hours at the max.I m not crazy about the smell.Its an artificia cherry smell which smells Plasticy but dissipates in 10 minutes.All in all its good for its feel but color and staying power is not unique.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by mjacqueline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely sheer orange gloss with minimal glitter. What I like about it is how it stays put on my lips without sliding all over the place. It is not tacky and it keeps my lips soft and moisturised throughout the day. It has a faint cherry flavour that is quite pleasant IMO. It has a doe foot applicator that does its job. I will defintaely be buying more colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by biogrrl

G.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.

This is a beautiful shade of orange that looks very bright in the container with a slight holographic pink sheen to it, but on my lips it is a stunning pinky orange. Basically, if you're PPP and find red too garish, this gives you a deep peachy red (the ripe flushed side of a peach red).

It is stunning and will be my go to summer color.

Makes my teeth look extremely white, lips totally lucious, it's hydrating, and has a non-offensive light cherry smell (disappears almost immediately).

I love all the Korres full color glosses, but this is by far my favorite.

(I'm darker blonde, blue-green hazel, with super pale neutral skin, for reference.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by beautyfixer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had a tough time finding gloss with shine AND enough color but this one is great. It looks bright orange in the tube and I thought it would look awful but when I put it on it turned into a beautiful shade of coral with the perfect amount of color. It's a little sticky but not bad. I will repurchase this.