August 1, 2014 | 1032 users online

Hair Treatments - Lee Stafford - R U Taking Protection? From Hair That Never Grows Past A Certain Length

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by FelisCatus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It doesn't really moisturise ends of the hair but I'll give it 5 because it is a scalp savior.I have very dry ends so they require "heavy nourishing" and that kind of treatments would make the scalp greasy.So I apply this only to the scalp (hair really grows a bit faster),and some other product to the rest of my hair.hope that helped.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Summer8167

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this treatment! The price is great too. I have medium length hair that I'm trying to grow out that is a little fried from too much highlighting in the past. After even the first time of using it I felt a noticeable difference in how silky and strong it felt. I don't know if it's helping with hair growth bc I am using other hair growth products / techniques - however, I have grown over 2 inches in 7 weeks (which is awesome!) so this product could be one of the reasons it's growing so fast!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 4:02:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

This stuff is a miracle worker! I've been trying to grow out for my hair for quite some time now and my hair literally 'never grows past a certain length' so you could see why i was intrigued when i saw this at the store. To my concern, the way this product works is that it adds nutrients and other beneficial properties to make your hair so healthy it'll allow it to grow. It says on the packaging to use an egg shape amount each time but that's A LOT so I just use one small scoop each time and it lasted me for a while. It has a pretty strong scent to it but it doesn't bother me. Overall, this product def. helps with the speed of my hair growth and my hair has grown past 'that length' :) love it and recommend it if you're trying to grow out your hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I understand the negative reviews about this product, but I also believe that the pro's outweigh the cons when it comes to this. c:
First- I got this from Ulta for about $12, which I don't think is that bad.
I don't expect it to actually promote hair growth, mostly because I believe that you have to make internal changes in order to affect hair growth (biotin, perhaps). However, I could understand if the mask fortifies hair and makes it stronger to prevent damage, delaying hair loss and split ends that may travel up the shaft and cause breakage. THAT, I think, would be a reasonable claim!
Now, it says to scoop out an egg-sized amount, but I didn't do that because I have chin-length, very fine hair. I also probably left it on for more than five minutes in the shower. This is where my understanding of the negative reviews comes in: parfum is in the top ten ingredients.
Initially I was surprised, but I also didn't care. Fragrance has never bothered me before or given me any adverse reactions. When you have it on your head for over five minutes, though, it can become a little much... I must have sneezed at least four times while wearing this mask- it'll certainly clear up your sinuses! Obviously everyone's sensitivity to certain fragrances will be different, though.
Regardless, the scent itself didn't bother me. It stuck in my hair for a few hours after showering and I quite liked it.

Anyway, I love what it does for your hair! My hair is naturally incredibly soft but I felt that this mask brought that out even more. No tangles at all, as well c: which is great, it means no breaking hair strands while you brush! In fact, I don't think my hair has looked or felt better in years... I'd definitely recommend and repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Tsukichan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of those products that might have been great had it smelled halfway decent. My biggest peeve about hair products is stinky fragrances, especially when they linger in your hair as this one most definitely does. I can't even describe it other than to say that it reminds me of an overly perfumed stinky old lady. How can anyone be ok with their hair smelling like that??? If you can get past the stench, then kudos to you, but there are just too many good conditioners and treatments out there that don't stink to warrant keeping this. This impulse buy is going straight back to Ulta.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2012 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Ramovic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My hair did not grew any faster or longer. But i does make the hair soft and betterlooking, just like any other hairmask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I cut bangs about three months ago and growing them out has been a very slow process. I decided to give this product a shot to see if it would jump start outgrowth for the bangs and also the rest of my hair. The name caught my eye, because my hair never does seem to grow past a certain length (for me it always seems to stop right past the boobs).
I have been using this for about two weeks and it is almost gone. I'm not sure that it's doing anything yet as far as hair growth - I think it will take more than one jar to determine its effects there - but overall it has made my hair appear fuller/thicker and feel softer. My hair also seems smoother and to have more volume, without even having to blow it out. The smell of this treatment doesn't bother me as it has some of the other reviewers.
For overall improving hair health, I give this a 4 - I might bump it up to a 5 score if I do see some growth after using it for a month or so. Despite the fact that I feel it is a bit pricey at $12 a jar, I will buy again to see if I continue seeing results.

Update 10/28/12: I stopped using this for awhile because it was pricey and I wasn't seeing major results. I quickly realized how great this mask really is once I stopped using it and tried a few less expensive masks. Without this, my hair lost a lot of the volume and softness it had gained while using it and I also noticed more breakage and strand loss. This stuff may not make your hair grow - or it may, but not enough for you to have some sort of Rapunzel effect - but it does make hair healthier, as well as making it look and feel great. It was out of stock at Ulta for awhile and I was hunting it down like mad and am very happy to be recently reunited with it. This mask is definitely HG for me now.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I wanted to buy this product for some time as the name describes my hair perfectly - hair that never grows past a certain length. I finally caved when I got a gift card for Boots at Christmas and thought I would try it out. I used this product quite frequently in the beginning and it did seem to improve the condition of my hair leaving it soft and smooth but it didn't make my hair grow any longer :( I was also quite put off by the smell of the product, I can't quite describe it. I think it's like Marmite - you'll either love it or you'll hate it. I haven't used this in months, which says it all. I obviously didn't like it that much if I haven't used it in a long time. To me it was just basically a hair mask, which I could have bought for half the price. Not worth the money for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Tenerifebeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried this stuff 2.. along with the whole kit (shampoo and conditioner) and my hair has grown longer and is in a lot better condition!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Amie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this for my heair. I normally dont buy into the hype about "growth" products, however i was surprised with the results from this, my hair did grow a bit quicker, and it is in much better condition. I am going to keep buying this to see if long term it continues to work.