April 16, 2014 | 1574 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Viktor & Rolf - flowerbomb body creme

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by ESNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this cream!!! It is so luxurious, it leaves my skin so soft all day & I dont even need to put Flowerbomb perfume on because the aroma of this lotion lingers on all day. I get compliments all the time. It is pricey but it is totally worth it. Plus the glass jar is soo pretty (nothing cheap) The jar looks so chic on my table. The regular flower bomb lotion is okay but does not compare to the cream, smell stays on longer and skin is much more happier & softer. The only bad thing would be the price but like I said its worth it...Im lucky I didnt have to buy another jar because I got one for my birthday!!!! Yey!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by danai

Flowerbomb has been my favorite scent for a couple of years now and apart from different versions of the fragrance I also have the body lotion. Until recently I thought it was 5 lippie worthy, however now I've changed my mind. Don't get me wrong, the lotion is great but the cream...that one's undescribable.
I might call it luscious, decadent, heavenly, but I still couldn't give you the whole picture. It's soft, buttery, absolutely silky, and it wraps you in a wonderful scented cloud. Don't worry, no apparent patchouli here; as it often happens with creams, this only contains the softer, more mellow notes.
Actually this is even better than the fragrance.
Now it's quite expensive (however surprisingly not outrageously so; about €65 here; the bath oil is much more expensive). The packaging is as luxurious as you'd expect.
Bottom line, this one, together with the Mugler Angel body cream, is the absolute epitome of a body cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 8:26:00 AM More reviews by Zoey223

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My biggest gripe with Flowerbomb is the price point and the limited availability. This is NOT a fragrance you're going to see at a discounter any time soon, and it hurts to hand over $90 or $150 USD for a perfume that isn't particularly original, has a misleading name, and rarely offers a gift set that has any value built into it.

That said, I love Flowerbomb and have tried the Oil (fabulous bottle, sheer but lasting fragrance, silky on the skin), the Lotion (too plasticky smelling, not nearly moisturizing enough) the Hair Mist (almost a joke), the Extreme versions (yawn), and of course, the EDP.

The Body Creme is the real star in the V&R FB line up. It's rich, thick, very highly fragranced, generously sized, beautifully packaged, and a value for the money. At $90.USD, it outlasts the 100 ml EDP size and delivers more fragrance per use at a lower price.

Fragrance-wise, the Body Creme cuts through the top notes and goes straight to the heart and dry down of FB. And the Creme's fragrance lasts and lasts.

Finally, when the Creme is gone, you can handwash the container and use it to store samples or rings or hair pins.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 3:04:00 AM More reviews by mariannaoust

I love this perfume and am now obsessed with this body crème. It is incredibly luxurious and moisturizing, unlike many of the lotions that are part of a perfume collection. It is crazy expensive, but I guess we all have to spoil ourselves sometime, right?