December 18, 2014 | 1857 users online

Lip Treatments - Whole foods tangerine lip balm

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by lillimariel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Happened to buy this thinking it is just going to smell good. But it is sooo much more. It fixed my chapped skin in no time. And it does smell pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smells exactly like fresh tangerines and is very emollient. I can actually feel a difference when I use it. My lips come out soft with a subtle shine. I like that this is cheap and doesn't cause any reactions around the lip area. It does have a strong tangerine scent but it doesn't bother my nose. The scent does not linger after a couple of minutes. I am looking forward to trying new scents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

HG lip balm! I will never stray! Inexpensive and works amazingly. I put it on an hour ago and it feels like I put it on my lips just a minute ago. Extremely moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by thisisashley

Whole Foods lip balms are the best!! Definitely my HG!! Love love love!! I like that they're all natural and that they don't contain any funky chemicals. They taste great and the twist-up tube is easy to carry around. The price was $1.99 at Whole Foods in Canada. I couldn't believe that something so natural and so great could be available at such an amazing price point. I've tried many many many lip balms (probably hundreds) over the years and these ones are definitely the best.

I will continue to buy Whole Foods lip balms for years to come!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by magentaray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love! Flavor is very refreshing and not artificial at all, I don't like minty balms but get bored with all the vanilla ones I have, so tangerine is perfect. Great texture, neither too soft, nor too hard or waxy, just right. Moisturizes very well, stays on probably the longest of all the balms I've used. And costs 2 bucks, even less when on sale. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by kiwisarefuzzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! It smells soo good. It feels nice and moisturizing on the lips too, doesn't dry them out at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 8:30:00 AM More reviews by crihai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think tangerine-mandarin-orange is a very nice flavor for lip balms, but usually the flavor is really subtle (tried some from Badger, Bubble and Bee and Lush lip service). The Whole foods lip balm's flavor though is really juicy, present, but not overpowering. The balm is organic and really cheap (less then 2$ as I remember). Texture and efficiency are very good as well. They also have other flavors, but I was really interested in this one. All in all fantastic value.