July 31, 2014 | 2063 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Biolage Intensive Strengthening Masque

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Dani0518

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Didn't do much to my hair or moisturize it.
I have dry, curly, dyed hair.
After I used it, it did feel less stiff but thats basically it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by xonadiya

Second jar of this stuff.
I love it. It helps my hair grow and smells really good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by MintMermaid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this masque. I leave it on for 5-10mins like the directions say and it leaves my hair silky smooth and soft. It doesn't weigh my hair down as the texture of it is kind of airy. It's not a thick masque. It's great for after coloring too. It smells pretty and is a really nice treat for my hair. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Moonbunny8504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

It is okay, but like the shampoo, it causes problems if used too much. Also, it never made my hair soft; the drug store brands do a better job.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I rotate this masque into my routine every few weeks when I use the strengthening shampoo. This is used in place of the regular strengthening conditioner. I comb it through my hair after shampooing and sit under a hooded dryer for about 15 minutes. My hair feels so soft and manageable after this treatment is washed out. I hate the jar that it's packaged in. It should be in a tube like the strengthening conditioner in this line. I rotate different brands depending on my what my hair needs at a particular time. I mainly use the strengthening line when I do a protein treatment.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pretty disappointed in this product. I bought it and the shampoo/conditioner from the strengthening line. Only the shampoo is worth keeping. Both the conditioner and the intensive treatment didn't really seem to help my hair at all. In fact, my hair looked more damaged after using these products. Maybe it's because I got a Japanese straight perm that these items don't do much for me. I'm going to switch to the moisturizing formula instead because it seems to work much better for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by clearady

I was skeptical to try this product, and am really into experimenting with hair masks.
I've only tried It's a ten and garniers, and plan to soon try Bumble and Bumbles Coco one, philip kingsley elasticizer, and earth science hair mask as those all have really promising reviews.

I loved my It's a ten mask but found two cons that made me want more. Firstly, the smell. Perhaps, the most inconvenient thing about it, was the strength of the smell. So overpowering, and only after one full day after you've done the treatment does the smell die down to something pleasant. Secondly, it weighed down my hair slightly, and the Hawaii humidity already does that, so it was a bummer.

Happy to say that this neither weighs down my hair, nor has an inconvenient scent. In fact, I can't even smell the next morning. No frizz, slightly shiny (but not as shiny as with it's a ten), and a lot of volume. I left it on for eight minutes after my favorite organic shampoo (the healing seed), which also adds volume.

All in all, don't think as it provides MORE moisture than the it's a ten, but it's not as if my hair needs it. this is perfect for you if you're just like me: treat your hair with a ton of pampering and don't dye, heat it, or anything else severe. If you do those things regularly, you might want to look for something with more intense moisture. However, with more moisture usually comes less volume. or so i've learned. Since my hair is healthy, i always take the volume aspect over the moisture. Not that my hair feels dry and brittle, but it just doesn't feel as silky and smooth as the It's a ten left it, just extremely soft and absolutely tangle-free. I will probably swap out my it's a ten mask sooner or later, but will definitely keep this as this is a perfect fit for my hair. fine, wavy, slightly weak, but with no damage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 6:21:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very effective hair masque, it well exceeded my expectations. I only bought this because it was on sale at the time and i was feeling somewhat adventurous. The smell is not inticing, well it just doesnt really smell of anything much.. plain white color. The texture isn't too thick so it spreds very easily.
It definetely moisturises well without weighing the hair down and leaves hair soft and swingy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 9:39:00 AM More reviews by mininana

I got this as a gift and it's one of the best gifts I've ever received. I was skeptical, who gives a hair treatment as a gift? But it's an AWESOME product!!!

I'm currently on a brazilian blowout and before using this product, I'd feel I'd need another blowout every 5 weeks... it's been 5 weeks since my last blowout and my hair is still FINE!!! Definitely helps me maintain and keep my blowout longer.

It's definitely different from the other drug store brands I've used. It isn't thick, but it absorbs well... I'm too impatient to leave it in the shower for 5 to 10 minutes so I do just a few minutes but my hair is still softer than with a regular conditioner.

Also, a little product goes a long way. The pot is rather small compared to other brands but still, I don't feel I need as much on my hair. I'll definitely be buying this again!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I try & leave this on as long as I can. Makes my hair SO soft & shiny. Smells yumm too & tames my frizz! :)