Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - Porcelain 0

3.8

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.00%. Inactive Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Methyl Trimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Talc, Boron Nitride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Palmtic Acid, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Aluminum Dimyristate, Tocopherol, Myristic Acid, Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)]

on 3/16/2015 10:18:00 PM

This product changed my life. From the time I started wearing makeup at the age of 14 I switched constantly between Clinique and Merle Norman. I spent horrid amounts of money trying to find the right shade and they always ended up making me look orange and too dark, but then I found Bobbi Brown. They have every and any shade you can think of for every type of skin. They matched me up immediately and I am no longer worried about looking orange. I strongly recommend this product. It's pretty pricey but it's definitely worth it

on 2/18/2015 5:05:00 PM

i try this for the first time about 2 months ago but i must say that i loved it from the very first use , the shade i choose was perfect for me ( not always easy to find the ONE) and i can say is the first foundation that i do not feel it on my skin , it feels so naturally like i did not put anything but in the same time gives me the good coverage i need , i must say that i totally love the skin foundation

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

NW13.

This is a fantastic formula if you have balanced skin. It does not grow oily on me until the end of the day. Looks very realistic, but has buildable coverage. I like the shade "Porcelain" although it is slightly yellow on me. This is was HG for a year or so. I now prefer shades that are pinker - Cinema Secrets 511, Make Up For Ever Face & Body 38.

This is a great "real skin" foundation, but it will still give coverage addicts what they want, more so that MAC F&B and MUFE F&B. I just can't wear it much anymore since I notice the shade difference.

This is by far my favourite foundation! It's so light but it also has a lot of coverage, and most importantly, it doesn't turn orange like every single drug store foundation I've tried. It's incredibly expensive though, but it's worth to have a foundation that is pale enough for me and doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa. I would definitely recommend this one

on 3/16/2014 8:20:00 PM

I was specifcally looking for a sheer foundation that will offer light coverage and has a very natural finish and that is appropriate for spring/summer weather. I cannot comment specifically on how this foundation will hold up in the summer but I am really impressed with the sheer natural finish. Do note that this is a very liquidy foundation, almost a little too liquidity but I can't realy complain because the sheer thin coverage is exactly what I wanted. Apparently the foundation can be layered on to get more coverage but I have a hard time envisioning how this would work. I think this really has to be accepted as a light coverage foundation that is more about evening out and freshening skin tone rather than covering up blemishes.

This is a pretty good hit for me. I have a pretty difficult time finding foundations I like. I'm very pale so it's hard to find good colour matches, and even harder to find a match that has a texture and a finish I like.

It goes on very nicely, you can hardly tell that it's on. It doesn't feel drying (although as with most foundations, it will stick in any dry spots) and the coverage is a light medium leaning towards sheer. The coverage is pretty buildable, but will look a bit cakey if you load it on too heavily (no surprise there!), so if you have spots or red patches I'd go with a good concealer for those areas. It does look very natural and evens out the skin very nicely though!

My only problem with this is that the lasting power isn't all that. Sure, I have combination skin, but I don't get oily enough to justify that this should disappear nearly completely in my T-zone in a mere 4-5 hours (despite experimenting with primers and setting powder). I'm probably going to stick with this for a while though as finding a foundation for me has proven to be ridiculously time consuming in the past.

on 5/23/2013 3:20:00 PM

I must admit that the main reason i love this foundation is because it is one of the only ones i have tried that actually matches my skin tone! I have also found that unlike others i have tried, it does not oxidise, which is great as i hate it when i have a line of colour at my jaw.
I would describe the coverage as light-medium, and i would say it can definitely be built up in areas without looking cakey. The coverage is dewy, but can be set with a powder for a more matte look.
It really is your skin - but better.
The one negative thing for me is staying power - i find that it lasts about 4-5 hours MAXIMUM, although it is worth noting that this is not advertised as a long wearing foundation.
Overall, it is mainly the wonderful colour match that does it for me. Hurrah for Bobbi for recognising us pale ladies!

on 2/26/2013 5:10:00 PM

I am very fair skin and have a hard time finding a good match for my pale skin...they all seem to give me a orangey look or too yellow.
I have to say the Alabaster is a perfect match for me.
I ordered online through BB and had a consultant help me via live chat and me sending her a photo of me in natural light. She recommended the Alabaster and let me know that if it was not a match I could return it.
I am so happy with the light/med coverage and it is long lasting.
The only downside is I find it creases a little under my eyes if I dont use quite a bit of setting powder.

on 1/9/2013 10:37:00 PM

I was excited to buy this foundation because of comments on YouTube. I hate this foundation it is cakey & worst of all shows ever line & wrinkle on my face. I will never buy a Bobbi Brown foundation ever again! A huge waste of $!

This review is about my first impressions with this foundation. I got it today and love it! It really seems to blend in, very liquid, fluid and easy to blend. Dries to a semi-matte finish. Let´s see how I feel in a few weeks..
Update: I have been using it for a week - really like it. Blends easily, good , lasting skin-like coverage.
Jna/13 update: this is a keeper.. holds well during the day and feels great- natural and easy to use.