October 21, 2014 | 1991 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Skin Foundation SPF 15 - Porcelain 0

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by AdelaideScars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is by far my favourite foundation! It's so light but it also has a lot of coverage, and most importantly, it doesn't turn orange like every single drug store foundation I've tried. It's incredibly expensive though, but it's worth to have a foundation that is pale enough for me and doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa. I would definitely recommend this one

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by JessicaGio

I was specifcally looking for a sheer foundation that will offer light coverage and has a very natural finish and that is appropriate for spring/summer weather. I cannot comment specifically on how this foundation will hold up in the summer but I am really impressed with the sheer natural finish. Do note that this is a very liquidy foundation, almost a little too liquidity but I can't realy complain because the sheer thin coverage is exactly what I wanted. Apparently the foundation can be layered on to get more coverage but I have a hard time envisioning how this would work. I think this really has to be accepted as a light coverage foundation that is more about evening out and freshening skin tone rather than covering up blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by butterscotchsunday

This is a pretty good hit for me. I have a pretty difficult time finding foundations I like. I'm very pale so it's hard to find good colour matches, and even harder to find a match that has a texture and a finish I like.

It goes on very nicely, you can hardly tell that it's on. It doesn't feel drying (although as with most foundations, it will stick in any dry spots) and the coverage is a light medium leaning towards sheer. The coverage is pretty buildable, but will look a bit cakey if you load it on too heavily (no surprise there!), so if you have spots or red patches I'd go with a good concealer for those areas. It does look very natural and evens out the skin very nicely though!

My only problem with this is that the lasting power isn't all that. Sure, I have combination skin, but I don't get oily enough to justify that this should disappear nearly completely in my T-zone in a mere 4-5 hours (despite experimenting with primers and setting powder). I'm probably going to stick with this for a while though as finding a foundation for me has proven to be ridiculously time consuming in the past.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Mulvernia

I must admit that the main reason i love this foundation is because it is one of the only ones i have tried that actually matches my skin tone! I have also found that unlike others i have tried, it does not oxidise, which is great as i hate it when i have a line of colour at my jaw.
I would describe the coverage as light-medium, and i would say it can definitely be built up in areas without looking cakey. The coverage is dewy, but can be set with a powder for a more matte look.
It really is your skin - but better.
The one negative thing for me is staying power - i find that it lasts about 4-5 hours MAXIMUM, although it is worth noting that this is not advertised as a long wearing foundation.
Overall, it is mainly the wonderful colour match that does it for me. Hurrah for Bobbi for recognising us pale ladies!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by shmich75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am very fair skin and have a hard time finding a good match for my pale skin...they all seem to give me a orangey look or too yellow.
I have to say the Alabaster is a perfect match for me.
I ordered online through BB and had a consultant help me via live chat and me sending her a photo of me in natural light. She recommended the Alabaster and let me know that if it was not a match I could return it.
I am so happy with the light/med coverage and it is long lasting.
The only downside is I find it creases a little under my eyes if I dont use quite a bit of setting powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Terri0324

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was excited to buy this foundation because of comments on YouTube. I hate this foundation it is cakey & worst of all shows ever line & wrinkle on my face. I will never buy a Bobbi Brown foundation ever again! A huge waste of $!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by funnyblossom

This review is about my first impressions with this foundation. I got it today and love it! It really seems to blend in, very liquid, fluid and easy to blend. Dries to a semi-matte finish. Let´s see how I feel in a few weeks..
Update: I have been using it for a week - really like it. Blends easily, good , lasting skin-like coverage.
Jna/13 update: this is a keeper.. holds well during the day and feels great- natural and easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this is my frist foundation from bobbi brown i'm so exicited to try this..
so i bought this at Singapore - Changi Airport, and they didnt provide Alabaster 00, so my brother take the Porcelain 0 for me..

the colour is pretty cool tone on the bottle but when it's squese out i think it's pretty warm tone, this colour match my face but not my neck so i really need to have the alabaster

the consistency of the foundation is watery and runny, since it was water base foundation. with this consistency, this foundation is easy to blend. but i found it goes best way with finger.

the finish is dewy, luminous i can say, it's DO TRANSFER. so i cant agree with the "long lasting" that mark on the box. i'm combination to dry skin, but having even pores on tzone, and its getting oily after 3 hr using, not much just looking dewy (even i set it with pressed and loose powder)

i'm pretty sweating person since i'm living in humid area, and it's getting blocthy when my sweat appears.. so this is only suits me on monson season, big no for summer, i dont want look gross cause of the foundation is blocthy whole over my face.

the coverage is sheer, it can cover my scar and redness if i build it. so yes it's build able coverage. and it's feel very lightweight..

idk if it's hormonal or i'm getting sensitive to this products because after 1 week testing i'm getting a small breakouts, i still have to check about this.

the price is is 67$ SGD, pretty expensive for this foundation.

i like it, but still have to check about this breakout.

---------------------------------update-----------------------------

so i've complain about the breakout after using this foundation.. but it's hormonal.. i'm kinda barely remember my period time but yes it's 100% homonal..

i try to take photo with this foundation.. it doesnt really cover my redness.. but still look okay.. so i give 4 lippies for this :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by LauraCollopy

This is probably the best foundation I have tried and intend on buying it again. I am pale and have found other brands, even expensive ones, to be the wrong shade and go orangey during the day. However this one doesnt go orange and has a reasonable staying power. It is watery but not in a bad way. It feels nice putting it on and you can get the kind if coverage you want by layering. It lasts ages; mine is still going strong after 5 months and I wear it everyday. The only problem is, when I have breakouts it doesn't cover them too well, I think because of the consistency of the product. I also have dry skin around my nose and it kind of makes it flakey. But that is just me! If you are sick of foundations not being quite right for your pale skin then go to Bobbi Brown and get matched up. You wont regret it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by lurketylurk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a light to medium coverage liquid foundation so I tried this. It was extremely watery, but even with that texture I found it difficult to blend. I also thought it emphasized my pores. The only good thing I can say about it is that it seems moderately priced compared to many of its higher end competitors.