August 22, 2014 | 1952 users online

Shampoo - Matrix - Biolage Strengthening Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by FromNJ23

I buy this in bulk I love it. I did put some rosemary oil on it to clean my scalp and it works even better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by tamerofthemane

There was a buy one get two free sale going on at a local salon that allowed me to buy this shampoo along with the conditioner and a moisturizing spray. I had used a giftpack with smaller versions and was pleased with the results. I have fine hair that is very long but not color treated. I do not use flat irons much but I blowdry and it damages my hair regardless of using heat protecting products.
This shampoo (along with using the conditioner) has really kept my hair soft and damage free since my last haircut. I use this sparingly, only shampooing my scalp and then using the conditioner on the middle to the ends of my hair. I also apply a tiny bit of the conditioner to my scalp once a week to keep it from drying out.
I rarely spend money on shampoo and conditioner and this was a treat for me but I find myself hoping I'm able to find another deal when I run out in a couple of months!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by melllm

One of my favorite shampoos. It cleanses good and removes product but isnt drying at all and doesn't weigh my hair down. I love the smell and how great my hair feels after continuous use. Worked really well when I was growing out my hair and trying to keep it healthy.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Moonbunny8504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first it was good and was making my hair stronger and thicker. But after awhile, my scalp started to dry and now I have dandruff. Will be going back to the Tea Tree shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by yatnil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this shampoo. I have fine (but extremely thick) hair. My ends get damaged easily and I color every few months.

This shampoo has worked wonders for me! In the past, I've used Fekkai's Glossing poo and dish but found it gave my hair a greasy feel. This Bio product makes my hair silky, shiny, and virtually tangle free (which is so difficult for me). I wouldn't say that it weighs the hair down but if you are looking for lots of volume, I wouldn't recommend this product. I use volumizing products with this shampoo and I have a normal amount of volume.

To me, though, shine and smoothness are the two most important characteristics in my hair and this shampoo helps give me that!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is my first Biolage Shampoo, and I decided to try it since Ulta had a sale. It made my hair feel soft and gives it nice slip. I have relaxed thick hair so anything that makes it feel manageable and detangles well is a winner in my book. I am a product junkie, but I'd definitely repurchase this shampoo if I somehow run out of new products to try. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Ciciban

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What a wonderful product! This shampoo made my frizzy dry hair into a silky healthy looking wonder! I absolutely love it and will continue using and repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by jdouglass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this shampoo. I used to use S-factor health factor but in just once use this took my dry damaged hair ( from using s-factor ) into smooth silky locks. I love this so much. Will for sure buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 3:05:00 AM More reviews by iheartalize

Great for damaged and over processed hair. Smells great (the usual biolage fragrance), extra concentrated, and works to rebuild hair. Med-Coarse hair only.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by SparrowsPerch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a product if you really needed a cleanser, a shampoo I would use a couple times a week. I can get build up if I use it daily. It smells nice and it feels squeaky clean, but it's not my favorite product in the biolage line.