Borlind of Germany ZZ Sensitive Series - Cleansing Milk

2.0

Aqua (water), sorbitol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) oil, sodium stearoyl lactylate, behenyl alcohol, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, glyceryl caprate, lauryl glucoside, capryloyl glycine, sodium cocoyl glutamate, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, sorbitan stearate, alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, xanthan gum, achillea millefolium extract, althaea officinalis root extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, equisetum arvense extract, hypericum perforatum extract, melissa officinalis (balm mint) leaf extract, ononis spinosa root extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, thymus serpillum extract, sucrose cocoate, arginine, ascorbyl palmitate, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, tocopherol, lecithin.

on 7/11/2009 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A friend gave me a bottle of this when going through some things before moving, and because my skin is neither dry nor sensitive I wouldn't have bought it myself. Still, I gave it a try and find it a decent cleanser even for my young, oily complexion. When I use it I do so with my Clarisonic, because in general milks don't clean my skin thoroughly enough. The scent is too perfume-y for my taste, but the ingredients are fairly pure and the glass bottle has a sanitary pump and is of good size.

on 1/19/2009 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Not good for a cleanser designed for sensitive skin. First, it stung around my nostrils as I applied it. Second, a bit of it migrated into my eyes and burned. Nothing on the package states that the eye area should be avoided. And third, after I rinsed thoroughly with tepid water I noticed my face was unusually blotchy.
This happened the two times I tried it (more than once? I'm a daredevil, what can I say).
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl caprate, Lauryl Glucoside, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Capryloyl glycine, sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Althea Officinalis Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Arginine, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin.
continued >>