July 28, 2014 | 1046 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by chellegev

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this shampoo (I also like the "smoothing" version) It is sulfate free, and inexpensive-- two characteristics that don't commonly go together. I like the rosemary and mint smell, very similar to Aveda products but with a less intense scent. I pair it with the matching shampoo. There is a deep-conditioning version of the conditioner that comes in a tub that I use once a week.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Thebeautygap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So disappointed with this shampoo. I have gone red and thought I would try the sulphate free shampoo to keep my hair vibrant and healthy. I love the sleek packaging and adore the smell (although it is a odd 'shampoo' smell). The first time I did notice some product build up but assumed it was from the hair dye, the second time I used it my hair was a horrible product build up mess. I again thought it was my fault and that i hadn't rinsed it long enough. Then I used it a third time and though my hair looked a lot better, my hair still looked as if it hadn't been washed in a month! I had spent 6 minutes rinsing it out , which is very risky business with red hair!I have decided to give up with it now, it's such a shame as I had high hopes and it is slightly pricier than I usually spend. I am a tad suspicious of the 'sulphate free' claim, it lathered as much as my usual shampoo!
I am giving it 2 lippys as it is has kept my red in very well, but due to the build up I cannot even style my hair as it looks wet!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ciat

When I run out of this shampoo I will go and buy more. I have been using it off and on for a couple of years. I do color my hair and I don't find it strips out the color any more than any other shampoo. I have tried other shampoos and always come back to this one. It makes great lather, smells good and lasts a long time and I like the tube it comes in. I notice with other shampoos I get flyaways with my fine thick hair.
Don't understand the bad reviews.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

On my fine highighlighted hair this shampoo (and companion conditioner) were simply awful. Firstly, the scent alone was off putting. This shampoo dried my hair terribly and I noticed no color protection whatsoever. I ended up giving this to my mother who finished the bottle and asked me to pick a different product for her the next time around. In concept this is good, reality, not so much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I am really surprised at the low rating for this. I have bought many tubes ot this shampoo, and continue to repurchase it. It keeps my color fresh very, very well. I love the lather and the smell. And as far as making my scalp itch, I have the opposite experience. If I use other shampoos for a while, my scalp starts to itch like crazy. I go back to this, and it stops. It's $5.99 at Target, and with the frequent $1 and $2 coupons that L'Oreal runs for it, it's a pretty good bargain.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by pywacket

I love this shampoo mainly because it is the only shampoo I've ever used that helps me hold onto my color-treated red shade. The sulfate-free is just a bonus, I think I've tried every shampoo for color-treated hair in existence and they all strip the color so fast.

I'm a bit surprised at so many people experiencing itching or contact dermatitis with this product. I don't have sensitive facial skin, but lot's of shampoos make my scalp itch horribly, This one doesn't bother me at all.

It does leave my hair silky-soft and detangled, but I like that. I just bump up the styling products when my hair is super-clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by lenlen9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good drugstore brand of sulfate free shampoo. It helped my color last 3x longer than it normally would and I had red dyed hair. It didn't leave my hair feeling dry either unlike some of the reviewers here said. Maybe because I only use it on my scalp. I don't use any styling products either so that could be why. I also used Wen and Redken but Wen didn't work for me. The Lorea'l brand is good enough for the price. I also like the scent. Kind of reminds me of a musky perfume and it last all day on my hair. I will keep buying as long as it's available.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Missunlucky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my go to shampoo when I colour my hair! It was able to keep my hair vibrant for three months and my hair was coloured red. This shampoo is way better than the high brand stuff I bought. The only downside is the cap. You really have to slap it shut or you lose a lot of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by JLuvsMakeup

I have been looking for a good shampoo that wont strip the color out of my hair i used to use the garnier color shield that stuff HORRIBLE!!!. so i tried jodco but a small bottle is 14$ a bottle this stuff i better 10$ still up there in price but better then the jodco the smell of this shampoo for some reason reminds me of a scent you'd smell in a men fragrance maybe its the rosemary juniper or the combination of the rosemary mint scent that the conditioner has but i actually enjoy the scent this shampoo is nice it suds up even though it sulfate free my hair feels clean not overly dry or anything and it hasn't faded my color i would defiantly repurchase this shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Decent sulfate-free shampoo. No issues with using it--lathered nicely, smelled nice, got my hair good and clean. Price was okay. Would consider repurchasing at some point, but just finished my first bottle of this and I'm in no big hurry to replace it.