January 30, 2015 | 2162 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Face Touch Up Stick

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by luusk1125

Too creamy melts and doesn't adhere smudges off easily. Applying powder on top smudges it off and hot weather melts and becomes greasy. It cause breakouts and tiny bumps where ever I applied it. I have thin skin this doesn't cover dark acne scars or scabby acne or purple/blue veins.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by boobie

I have this in warm sand and it covers up great. Its so good to have this in the purse, can be used any time, anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by elsie09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best concealer I have ever tried for blemishes. I don't really breakout anymore, but I do have some acne marks and this conceals the marks very very well. Coverage is medium to full and can be build up to really full coverage. Very creamy too. However, it is too dry for the under eye areas so it probably will not work as an under eye concealer. I really love it. The packaging is really compact and sturdy. Also, I have to say that I love Bobbi Brown, because her foundations/concealers all have a yellow undertone, which suits me very very well. For reference, I am an NC15-NC20 in MAC and I wear the shade #2 sand in this concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The stick was too chalky, it clung to the crusty pimple I was trying to conceal and hardly covered anything. My ElF pocket size concealer was better and only $3 compared to this at $28. Returned.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by adamj2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Decent concealer but I won't repurchase because the coverage isn't all that great. Very creamy and has medium coverage but if you have raised blemishes or pronounced redness, this won't do much.

Also, the website states this concealer should not be used under the eyes and the main reason for this is because it contains salicylic acid! It is meant as a treatment and blemish concealer in one so it should not go near the eye.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Very creamy formula, looks very natural and it blends easily. But the coverage is too sheer and it isn't long-lasting either. I like the way this concealer looks and feels so I'll give it three lippies, but I wouldn't buy it again. I prefer NARS Concealer Stick- its formula is a bit drier than BB's but I find it to be more opaque and long-lasting.
For reference, I only used this concealer to cover minor spots, not as an under-eye concealer so I can't report how it performs under eyes. For spot coverage, it's okay but not great. Liked but did not love.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by reviewmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Works very well on my hyper pigmentation and blurs it. Doesn't look cakey or dry and stays on. Would repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Cutieredhead107

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the very few concealers that actually comes in a shade light enough to match my fair skin. It is easy to apply, which is a must for me when choosing a concealer, so I was really happy to find something in my skin tone in a stick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by serena44

Great stuff. I have this in Sand. It melts right in and looks natural. I don't think it does the best job at covering raised, active acne, but it covers any spots, discoloration, etc very easily. I still haven't gotten the hang of application just yet- sometimes patting with fingers works better, but a brush doesn't really work too well. No matter, I love it anyway and I don't mind using a different concealer to finish off giant pimples when I get them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by firesign8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I am a dark complexion black woman who has serious under eye darkening and this stick is an excellent match and concealer!! However I'm upset the larger version (foundation stick) is discontinued while they rework the formula.