December 20, 2014 | 1187 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Face Touch Up Stick

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by elsie09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best concealer I have ever tried for blemishes. I don't really breakout anymore, but I do have some acne marks and this conceals the marks very very well. Coverage is medium to full and can be build up to really full coverage. Very creamy too. However, it is too dry for the under eye areas so it probably will not work as an under eye concealer. I really love it. The packaging is really compact and sturdy. Also, I have to say that I love Bobbi Brown, because her foundations/concealers all have a yellow undertone, which suits me very very well. For reference, I am an NC15-NC20 in MAC and I wear the shade #2 sand in this concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The stick was too chalky, it clung to the crusty pimple I was trying to conceal and hardly covered anything. My ElF pocket size concealer was better and only $3 compared to this at $28. Returned.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by adamj2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Decent concealer but I won't repurchase because the coverage isn't all that great. Very creamy and has medium coverage but if you have raised blemishes or pronounced redness, this won't do much.

Also, the website states this concealer should not be used under the eyes and the main reason for this is because it contains salicylic acid! It is meant as a treatment and blemish concealer in one so it should not go near the eye.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Very creamy formula, looks very natural and it blends easily. But the coverage is too sheer and it isn't long-lasting either. I like the way this concealer looks and feels so I'll give it three lippies, but I wouldn't buy it again. I prefer NARS Concealer Stick- its formula is a bit drier than BB's but I find it to be more opaque and long-lasting.
For reference, I only used this concealer to cover minor spots, not as an under-eye concealer so I can't report how it performs under eyes. For spot coverage, it's okay but not great. Liked but did not love.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by reviewmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Works very well on my hyper pigmentation and blurs it. Doesn't look cakey or dry and stays on. Would repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Cutieredhead107

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the very few concealers that actually comes in a shade light enough to match my fair skin. It is easy to apply, which is a must for me when choosing a concealer, so I was really happy to find something in my skin tone in a stick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by serena44

Great stuff. I have this in Sand. It melts right in and looks natural. I don't think it does the best job at covering raised, active acne, but it covers any spots, discoloration, etc very easily. I still haven't gotten the hang of application just yet- sometimes patting with fingers works better, but a brush doesn't really work too well. No matter, I love it anyway and I don't mind using a different concealer to finish off giant pimples when I get them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by firesign8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I am a dark complexion black woman who has serious under eye darkening and this stick is an excellent match and concealer!! However I'm upset the larger version (foundation stick) is discontinued while they rework the formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Cheungc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've got this Touch-up Stick in Honey and have lost count how many times I've bought it. It suits my skin colour perfectly and provides very good coverage without looking cakey.

I use it to cover the dark areas in the outer-V of my eyes and to even out the colour under my nose and lips. The Bobbi Brown website states this should not be used as an under-eye concealer and I would agree, as the heavy formula easily settles into any fine lines or creases.

The formula will inevitably slide about a bit with continuous wear, but I tend to apply primer over the areas I need before I use the Touch-up Stick and this seems to solve the problem.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I use this in conjunction with Bobbi Brown's Mineral Foundation in my t-zone and my orbital bone. This little stick isn't half bad considering its a smaller version of her stick foundation. During the summer months when my skin is a little darker then it comes in handy as a highlighter. And it doesn't take a lot to get a positive outcome. Love this and hope Bobbi never discontinues it.