100 Percent Pure Organic Acai Berry Antioxidant Facial Cream

2.8

Not tested on animals

Organic White Tea1, Organic Rose Hydrosol1, Extracts of Organic Calendula1, Organic Chamomile1, Organic Blackberry2, Organic Blueberry2, Organic Pomegranate2 and Organic Acai Berry3, Organic Acai Berry Oil, Organic Pomegranate Oil3, Organic Beeswax3, Organic Avocado Butter1, Organic Cocoa Butter1, Extracts of Organic Rosemary3, Organic Thyme3, Organic Oregano3, Organic Goldenseal4, Organic Cinnamon3 and Organic lavender3, Cucumber Juice, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Citric Acid, Witch Hazel, Japanese Honeysuckle Extract

on 10/11/2014 12:14:00 PM

The smell and the packaging are great. Beyond that, the product itself is not worth the expensive pricetag. For somewhere between $35-38, I expect a product to moisturize my dry skin profoundly. I expect to feel like I'm using something that's helping my skin and not making me look dry, tired, and aged. This product did not provide any moisture beyond the 30 seconds or so it took to sink in after application. I really gave the product a thorough try for about 1.5 months before I gave up. It made the skin on my cheekbones so dry they itched daily. When you're wearing a full face of makeup, the last thing you want to be doing is scratching your face all day. By the time I decided to stop using it, I still had some left in the tube that I used as a body lotion to finish it up. Skip this one.

on 2/19/2014 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am disappointed with this product. It smells nice, feels silky smooth and makes my skin feel soft, but it is not very moisturizing. When it absorbs (which it does rather quickly), it leaves my face very shiny. I have dry facial skin, and the water where we live only makes it worse. I was hoping this would be moisturizing enough to help with that, but it's not. This would be good for someone who doesn't have dry skin. I will use the bottle I have, maybe it will get better with regular use, but if not, I will not buy this again.

on 10/8/2012 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I buy this product as day cream because the antioxidant function and the safe and organic ingredients. I've started using it in Jul, but it's too rich at that time; then i wait untill september, it's a little bit cold and dry at my place, as i'm having dry skin, i think it'll be ok for me. BUT it still greasy, and the situation continued even 5 hours later, it feels really uncomfortable. I've tried combine it with philosophy booster C to make it less greasy, it do works but the combination will turn into yellow and i just looks like a banana...besides, dont mention the smell of it. I've gave up with this product and will finish it as a hand cream.

on 7/28/2012 10:17:00 AM

Tried this in Duane Reade, after about an hour, still greasy on my forehead. When I looked in the mirror, the area was a little bit red.
Also, my eyes seems sting after a while.

I noticed it has wax list in the first half of the ingredients.

I am afraid I will break out so I didn't buy it.

on 3/30/2011 8:09:00 PM

OMG! This cream broke me out like crazy!!! I had a good normal/ combo skin. My face was absolutely clear before I tried this! Now it's all bumpy and rough and red.
It felt very tightening and dry on my skin instead of being moisturizing. I guess I'm allergic to something in this cream. I really wanted this to work.
:((

on 11/24/2010 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This smell is slight but smells rancid to me. It just didn't feel like a good moisturizer to me and I did not finish the bottle before it went bad.

on 4/18/2010 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is the thickest cream from 100% Pure. But not the most moisturizing, It has oils and butters and is best for older skin, or normal skin. Not too good for acne unless you are using other products to help it. It does however smell wonderful! If my acne stops I would repurchase!

on 9/7/2009 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this moisturizer for three months. I purchased it to wear under my sunscreen, hoping it wouldn't be too heavy for the summer months. It has a strong grape scent when you first pump it out of the bottle, but this subsides quickly. The cream is a little thicker than I was hoping, but absorbs nicely, and hasn't blocked my pores at all. One pump covers my face and a second my neck and chest. It makes a great base for my mineral make up and leaves your complexion feeling very soft. Within a minute or two of applying it gentle plumps lines, and even makes larger lines less noticeable. I can't say it has reduced my lines; just the appearance while wearing it. This moisturizer has found a permanent home in my beauty arsenal. I love that its organic and reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

on 7/7/2009 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The BEST moisturizer under the sun. I use this either in conjunction with the 100% pure SPF (day), or alone during the night. My skin, which keep in mind is oily and prone to breakouts drinks this right up and leaves me dewy and hydrated all day/night long. I believe that the fact the ingredients are 95% certified organic and the rest is natural my skin recognizes it and takes it in without a harmful response. My skin has been clear and glowing ever since. Love at first sight!

on 6/28/2009 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

After months of suffering through loads of creams/metrogel to calm my red, irritated, itchy, sensitive skin (diagnosed as mild acneic rosacea), the acai moisturizer has calmed my skin down. I slap on quite a bit (quite probably more than recommended), and it feels oily and heavy for about 2-3 mins, but then it all sinks in. This, and the Astara antioxidant light moisturizer, are the only two moisturizers that work for supremely sensitive yet dry-ish skin, from what I can tell (the Astara one is slightly less moisturizing for me). No fuss, no extravagant packaging & promises, no archaic usage instructions... just solidly good stuff for a reasonable price. I'm a fan.

Popular Face Skincare Products