September 16, 2014 | 1824 users online

Conditioner - Nexxus - dualiste conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by AMMC

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I remember using this & the shampoo a few years back. I bought again, but wonder if they changed the formula, as I don't like as much this time around. Not super conditioning & seems a bit waxy. Alot of $$ in my opinion for this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the blue one and just fell in love with how it made me hair feel. I thick dry over processed think I'm 29, and have not seen my natural haicolor since 13...and bad incednt with sun in lead to the years of bleaching and coloring and I like to change the color a couple times a yhear. It's not to often I find a conditioner that I just feel could be hg status and this one def COULD be if not for the price and the fact that there was way to much product that I couldnt get to with the pump (best believe a took a knife to the bottle and cut it open.)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Smashbox80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried many, many conditioners (Pantene,TiGi,John Frieda,Frederic Fekkai,Biolage,Rene Furterer, other Nexxus products and so on) to help protect my rich red color (think Julianne Moore with less brown) and nothing, I mean absolutely NOTHING, has worked as well as this product. I have been using this conditioner for a few months now. The last time I went to get a touch up, the technician complimented me on how little fading I had and I was ecstatic!!!! I use 5 pumps of the conditioner on my below-should length curly hair from my ears down to the tips and leave on for a good 5 minutes. I have fine hair, so I avoid applying conditioner to my roots. On my first use, I was nervous that the formula wasn't going to be hydrating enough for the mid-shaft to ends, but when I ran my fingers through a few minutes later, I felt plenty of slip and when I rinsed, my hair felt smooth and moisturized. It smells pleasant and light to me which is another positive for me. I have little frizz as my hair dries, my hair is very soft and my styling products seem to work well with it. My hair is fine, but this conditioner does not weigh it down at all and my curls look very nice. That being said, I really really do not see the need for the ridiculous and useless packaging and dispenser!!!!!!!!! I cannot stand it!!!!!!!!! I have to make sure my had is flush next to the pump so I don't lose any product, the dispenser clogs very easily and at times I can only get one formula to come out!! And I just used up my first bottle, if leaving 1/2 inch of product in the bottle when I had to throw it out counts as it using up!!!!!! If it didn't work so well, I would never buy it again. But so far it does work very well, and I have already repurchased, as CVS has a bogo 1/2 off sale this week. Hopefully Nexxus will find a way to put this excellent product in a easier to use, more economical container. Until then or if I find something better, I'll buy again and again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This review is for the Dualiste conditioner in the blue bottle (color protection + hydration). I agree with the previous review from smashbox2. It's not hydrating enough for me and doesn't feel very thick either. I kept the matching shampoo since I like it, but returned the conditioner. At $12 (Target) It is too pricey for an average conditioner. And yes, the dual chambers are an unnecessary gimmick.

Right now, I'm using Feria conditioner (L'oreal) from Sally's). It's around $6-7 and is a thick, hydrating conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 10:05:00 AM More reviews by JessieBlonde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just tried the Nexxus Dualiste Volumizing conditioner this morning along with the corresponding shampoo and I love both! The conditioner itself isn't too thin, or too thick, it was just the right consistency. When I rinsed it out of my hair, my hair felt soft and smooth. When I got out the shower my hair combed out nicely. Because I have thin hair, I have a problem with a lot of products coating my hair, leaving my hair feeling filmy and dirty, even after one use, but this left my hair soft, healthy-looking, shiney and fresh. No film or greasy feel at all, and not only did it not weigh my hair down, it did a great job at volumizing my thin and lifeless hair! Would def. buy again, highly recommend!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 4:16:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Cute bottle, not great results and this stuff is expensive for drugstore! I didn't like how the conditioner came out. It is also not very thick. If you want something that isn't very hydrating then this might be for you. But the name doesn't say what it does. No hydration for me at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 7:29:00 AM More reviews by JanC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love Nexxus dualiste conditioner! After I used the dualiste intense hydration shampoo and conditoner my hair was full of body with alot of shine. Great fresh scent too. Love the dual chambers and two formulas in one bottle. Bought them at Ulta. This is an amazing conditioner.