December 21, 2014 | 1798 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Flora by Gucci EDT

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by annechais

This scent is snooze, snooze. Generic, overly sweet and you def have to be a certain type of girl to pull it off imo. In the bottle it smells almost unquie, cool and calming but don't be fooled it's just another pleasant boring perfume. Next. Longevity is just incredible, not hours but for days on me. I can almost say it's overpriced, but it's longevity and sillage saves it. The juice is quality, the scent is undeniably pleasant and plain. You couldn't wax lyrical about it cause it's not all that.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by canarydiamond14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Flora... I believe I'm on my third or fourth bottle now. I love to collect perfumes, but this one stands out in my collection.

This is a light floral, and almost smells sweet. It's definitely not your grandmother's perfume. It makes me feel like a princess (cheesy I know) when I spray it on.

I wish it lasted longer on my skin... that is my only complaint.

I hope Gucci never stops making this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

My goodness was I surprised by this fragrance. The name turned me off because I was expecting to smell like a bouquet which is not what I like. It's called flora but on me it doesn't smell like anything super floral at all, it smells like vanilla and some kind of soft smelling flower. I sprayed it an hour ago and it still smells super strong on my wrist. For an EDT that's amazing. It's sweet and i can see a younger group of people enjoying this as an everyday scent, however older people can also wear this. My manager wears this and it smells great on her, I loved it so much I went and bought it and I can honestly say I love this too. Perfect everyday scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by StarSanchez3454

so I recently purchased this at sephora and I just LOVE this so much it stays on for a long time and smells so good after a while! at first when you put it on it may come off a little strong but after a couple of hours it's such a pretty floral smell. it makes me feel so classy and chic!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by McSwimmer

Wonderful! Possibly the best Gucci perfume I've come across to date. I haven't purchased this yet but hope to tomorrow. I have a tiny sample and I have it sprayed on a card. I cannot stop smelling it! It's slightly sweet but not overly so. I can't pin down any particular "flavor"; I just know I love it. I don't compare it to The One because The One turns "metallic" on me after a while. My ONLY problem with this perfume is the price! Ouch! (I've got other Gucci's and, wow, they were expensive. But Gucci's (plain) Flora is worth it. Although it's light and sweet, I plan to wear it year around (even in cold weather). When I find a scent I love, I wear it all the time. I don't care if it's labeled a "summer" perfume.
I can't wait to get this. Hopefully I can purchase the body lotion too.
I have other Flora's: The Mandarin one, the Magnolia one, the Gardenia one and the Tuberose one. Like I said; expensive (but a couple of these were gifts).
It seems I like anything named "Gucci Flora" (however, I haven't smelled "Fraiche"). BTW, I also love Gucci Guilty which I wear during the winter only.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by xtrasweetwifeyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was an intense floral scent when I first spritz it in my skin. But as it mellows down the scent becomes soft and lovely. Very feminine and staying power lasts long. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I love this floral feminine scent. At first I was surprised by how intense the floral scent was, but it mellowed out during the stay into a faint feminine waft. This became a fast favorite of mine because of its distinctiveness. It smells familiar and yet unique. If you prefer floral perfumes, this one is for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by LA89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this perfume as a gift on my birthday and I was so excited to try it. When I smelled it in the store a while before I got it I loved the scent. It smelled sweet and very floral, like a nice spring or summer day. After wearing it a few time it made me so nauseous I couldn't wait for it to fade or wash off. This product was just WAY TO SWEET SMELLING I could not stand it. I am very sensitive to perfumes so this one was a miss. On the plus side though ladies this perfume will last and stay on all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by smhoffman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Boy am I glad I gave this a second chance! I received it as a part of a coffrette, tried it once, and thought "meh". Months later, I gave it another shot and I love it now. It smells like a dusty purple flower (in a good way). It's velvety and sweet at the same time. This would be a great one to wear day or night, though I'd use a light hand for the office.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by noelle001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This perfume is great! It smells really feminine, it lasts a long time, and the packaging is really cute. One thing I dislike about it is that it's a little too strong and it's easy to put too much on. It can be a little overpowering, but if you put the right amount on, it smells great. :) It's worth the price!