April 17, 2014 | 1785 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Flora by Gucci EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by McSwimmer

I wore Giorgio (Giorgio of Beverly Hills) for nearly 30 years. It was my one and only EDT. Unfortunately Giorgio kinda just disappeared from the market. It can be bought at Christmas time at lower-end stores. I purchased a set this past Christmas and the EDT was old...smelled very alcohol-y. I returned it. What I'm getting at is that Gucci Floral Mandarin reminds me of Giorgio. Yes, Floral Mandarin is sweet but I do not think it's overpowering. I smell both the floral and the fruit in it. This is a strong scent but I would prefer that any day over a weak scent. A little bit of this goes a long way. I have the body lotion too and I just love wearing this. I've had lots of compliments. Sometimes when I want to smell "pretty" and feel extra feminine, I'll put this on even for no occasion at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by xtrasweetwifeyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was an intense floral scent when I first spritz it in my skin. But as it mellows down the scent becomes soft and lovely. Very feminine and staying power lasts long. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I love this floral feminine scent. At first I was surprised by how intense the floral scent was, but it mellowed out during the stay into a faint feminine waft. This became a fast favorite of mine because of its distinctiveness. It smells familiar and yet unique. If you prefer floral perfumes, this one is for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by LA89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this perfume as a gift on my birthday and I was so excited to try it. When I smelled it in the store a while before I got it I loved the scent. It smelled sweet and very floral, like a nice spring or summer day. After wearing it a few time it made me so nauseous I couldn't wait for it to fade or wash off. This product was just WAY TO SWEET SMELLING I could not stand it. I am very sensitive to perfumes so this one was a miss. On the plus side though ladies this perfume will last and stay on all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by smhoffman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Boy am I glad I gave this a second chance! I received it as a part of a coffrette, tried it once, and thought "meh". Months later, I gave it another shot and I love it now. It smells like a dusty purple flower (in a good way). It's velvety and sweet at the same time. This would be a great one to wear day or night, though I'd use a light hand for the office.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by noelle001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This perfume is great! It smells really feminine, it lasts a long time, and the packaging is really cute. One thing I dislike about it is that it's a little too strong and it's easy to put too much on. It can be a little overpowering, but if you put the right amount on, it smells great. :) It's worth the price!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

Gucci flora is a mild version of the Dolce and Gabbana the one. This perfume smells like something a sophisticated women in her mid 20's would wear. I would use this perfume once in a blue moon. Definitely not my signature scent though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by livinggreality

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My review is for the EDP
Oh, oh oh oh how I love this perfume!!

Even the price tag (which mind you is actually a lot to shell out for a perfume) can not stop me from purchasing this fragrance over and over. Its a sophisticated floral-- it's not overwhelming at all, unless you spray too much obviously
I always get so many compliments while wearing this perfume, it makes me feel so sexy and fun, classy yet playful, mature also yet youthful! all in one!
Lasting power for the eau de toilette version sucks, but the eau de parfum is much better so I definitely recommend the latter, if you're okay with dishing out just a bit more $$ (tooooootally worth it in my opinion)
I love it so much it's become my signature scent. Day and night, this is the only scent you'll ever smell me wearing! haha

Notes according to Sephora's website:
Citrus Accord, Peony, Rose, Osmanthus Flower, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood

EDIT:
After discovering Chloe EDP, I have to say this is my second favorite, after Chloe. It's still a beautiful, luscious scent but Chloe I feel like fits ME more.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by bekelleh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Yuck. Got this as a free sample. It is so overwhelming and sweet. I could not wash this off fast enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by anjanip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this one is pretty expensive, but i love it. buy for buying this thing i'll think it twice. not on my budget.