Clinique Turnaround Instant Facial

3.6

Ingredients: water, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, diatomaceous earth, butylene glycol, methyl trimethicone, lauryl metharcrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, acetyl glucosamine, c12-14 pareth-12, sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, glycerin, salicylic acid, castanea sativa seed extract, laminaria saccharina extract, salvia sclarea extract, polygonum cuspidatum root extract, oryza sativa bran extract, creatine, saccharomyces lysate extract, yeast extract, ethylhexylglycerin, caffeine, allyl methacrylates crosspolymer, di-c12-18 alkyldimonium chloride, adeonsine phosphate, chamomilla recutita, arginine, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, alumina, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxytydrocinnamate, disodium edta, sorbic acid, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, ext.violet 2 (ci 60730), blue 1 (ci 42090), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

on 2/4/2015 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This such-mask leaves my skin soft but it isn't driving me crazy. Also, it has a lot of glitter. Why? What is it for? I don't know. I don't think I'll repurchase.

on 1/30/2015 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think this is a good weekly exfoliator, leaves skin smooth and is non-irritating for me. The "brightening effect via... glitter!" is a cheap trick, though - it's beneath you, Clinique! I would perhaps purchase again, although right now I just want to see what else is out there and I am not convinced that this is has worthy bells & whistles beyond its use as an exfoliating scrub.

on 1/13/2014 4:15:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I bought a pack with this mask, serum and night cream. I love trying new products.
The mask did a good job exfoliating, and my skin felt good afterwards. The product had a lot of sparkle, which I did not notice until after my shower. I had used the mask on my face, and there were hardly any sparkles left there. But my chest was covered in sparkles! Any they lasted for so long. The was still sparkles on my skin after my shower the next day.

Despite the sparkles, I will use the rest of the mask. It did a fine job, but was definitely not good enough to repurchase (although if given to me as present, or part of set, I would use it up).

on 1/9/2014 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Want to love this product but hated it with a passion, it caused big blind spots on my cheeks which looked like a hormonal problem, im so dissapointed with this as its so expensive and the awful blind pimples hang around for months.

on 1/4/2014 1:54:00 AM

I've only just bought this product but I'm pretty impressed. It does leave your skin baby smooth and fresh.

Application is pretty easy as you only have to wait 5 mins. The consistency is small granules so you don't feel like you're stripping your skin of its natural oils.

It's pricey like any of the Clinique products, but I've not found a microderbrasion mask that works this well before.

When you remove the mask, you're left with a bit of a glitter face! This must be from the granules in the product. But I think it just makes your skin glow even more! Would recommend this to people who want to reveal their fresh baby skin underneath :)

on 11/14/2013 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am on the tale end of this product and to be honest am very disappointed. There was a time I used all clinique skin care because drugstore wasn't working for me so I thought let's try high end (still at the cheaper spectrum however haha). I wanted a new scrub and this gave so many heafty promises I couldn't pass it up even for it's high price tag. At first I was leaving it on and letting it harden then rinsing and to be honest I don't see the point, I get the same results from just going scrubbies on a freshly cleansed face. I do like how the particles are fine and there are many of them, making it abrasive enough. My skin is very dry and often has a bit of an itch to it that only abrasive scrubs can scratch and this does it to an extent. The packaging promises radiance and the only thing I see is glitter which is like do you think I'm looking in the mirror and not seeing glitter particles on my face clinique? I'm not looking in the mirror like OOOH LOOK AT THIS RADIANCE it's a manufactured effect. I used the whole thing because it worked well enough at removing dead skin but it was nothing special, and not worth the price tag.

on 9/11/2013 4:59:00 AM

I'm not adding anything new here. The scrub particles are very fine and it does a good job exfoliating. It helps with blocked pores, BUT BUT BUT the GLITTER particles are crazy. They are impossible to wash off, maybe they are part of the scrubbing agent, but to me it's totally pointless. I don't need glitter residue fom a mask.

on 7/24/2013 12:37:00 AM

The fine texture still works great for a scrub. Polishes my skin clean. However the price is pretty expensive here. I would have to be thrifty in using it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I find that this product is amazing. My skin glows after I have used this!! It feels so clean and wonderful. I have only used sit a few times and can't wait to use it again. I would absolutely recommend,

on 5/26/2013 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The SA recommended this as I was feeling very frustrated with my skin at that time (redness, oily yet dehydrated, sallow looking skin). It is a mask that you're supposed to leave on for about 10-15 minutes for an instant facial.

I'm quite disappointed to report that this did not work for me. I'm not really sure what was it supposed to do in the first place - correct uneven skin tone? clear blemishes? moisturize? - but I couldn't get over the fact that it has glitter in it.

When I was sampling it at the swore, the SA SWORE that it would be washed away using a simple foaming cleanser but I found it very hard to remove. Is this where the radiance effect (from using the turnaround instant facial) supposed to come from - dodgy bits of glitter? Won't buy this again. It's quite pricey too for a product that doesn't show any improvement on your skin.

Popular Masks