Almay pure blends eyeshadow - 210 petal

3.0

on 4/27/2015 10:59:00 AM

This is the only color of the pure blends that I would buy again. The color pay off is supper light and works well as a highlight.

Down fall; finding a brush that likes to hold enuff color so that I dont have to reapply 3times to get the desired effect. (Not necessarily the products fault.)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think they may have discontinued this line of eye shadow which is a good thing because from my experience it is really crap. I actually have "ivory" which is more a champagne beigey shimmer. With primer is applies in a horrible way. It is like the eye shadow version of crackle top coat. Horrid. Without primer it is barely detectable on my NC25 skintone. It applies very very sheer but plenty of shimmer.

on 12/30/2010 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

great for young girls since it's not pigmented & all natural. it's good for a sheer eyeshadow just to put liner over, or just as a highlight. definetly doesn't come off pink, it's more iridescent

on 8/16/2009 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

There is almost no pigmentation to this colour. I thought I would be getting a nice, light pink but even to get a little highlighting in, I have to apply about four layers to my eye and this is with primer on too. I love the packaging, it's cute and functional, but there also seems to be a bit of a strange smell to this product. Maybe I got an old one or something.

on 5/11/2009 3:19:00 PM

Ok, if you want a healthy eyeshadow with a highlighting effect - this is for you. This color is a very soft and almost whitish pink that gave such a nice highlighting effect. It was a bit dusty and powdery once I dipped my brush and the color does not last as long as other ones. So you need to reapply but it works as a nice highlighter.

on 4/9/2009 6:01:00 PM

I thought this was going to be a great pink shadow and so I picked one up at Walmart for around $9. I have to say, it is terrible on my skin. It looked like a white pearly color,which is pretty but has no pink in it whatsoever. It was a complete waste of money as I already have quite a few highlights like this. It also disappeared in about an hour. It had no staying power and no pigment. All in all, very disappointed considering I can pick up a Sephora brand shadow for $9! (The packaging is sooo cute though! I reallly love it)

on 3/31/2009 4:39:00 AM

I picked up this product after reading about it in a magazine, which said its baby pink color gave eyes a brightening effect. However, I found that this barely shows up on me. Whenever I use my brush to pick up some eye shadow, it just turns into this powder-y dust that doesn't doesn't stick to anything. Then I tried to apply it with my finger, but the same result. It has absolutely no staying power whatsoever. Really disappointing.

on 2/23/2009 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I saw this color editorialized in several magazines this month, but find that the light pink is VERY light on my medium skin. A bit too whitish. Do like the packaging though.

And you can find 2-for price of one packs with 2 different colors at Wal-Mart,.

on 2/3/2009 9:45:00 PM

I really didn't need another pink shadow, but this one looked so pretty I couldn't resist. It's 98.2% natural and the same great quality as other Almay eye shadows. A nice sheen but not too shimmery. Love it.
Update: Yes, this shadow is VERY light. I am very fair skinned and it's still light on me. I really love it for a soft, natural look with just a bit of color. Don't bother with it if you have medium toned skin.

on 1/18/2009 9:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

nice shade of a soft pink
great to mix with the lavender color in this line
$8
-98.2% natural
-hypoallergenic
-natural, beautiful colored eyeshadow
-blend of antioxidants with lotus, orchid, and acai
-paraben free (parabens are suspicious chemicals that may lead up to be very harmful to the human body)
-talc free (talc is linked to asbestos)
- 58% recycled packaging
-opthalmologist tested
edit:
this is a great verry light pink that works great if you are on the go and just want something to bring out your eyes~

Top Rated Almay Products