April 17, 2014 | 925 users online

Styling Products - Sexy Hair Concepts - Play Dirty

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by baldymonster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The best hairspray I have EVER tried! It feels so light, adds texture and shine, and is amazing at making wavy or curly hair stay in place, but still feel bouncy and touchable. You can actually run your fingers through your hair after styling with this stuff.

Only downside: The icky fragrance. At this point I've basically resigned myself to men's cologne stank in my hair products, but still. It's annoying, and I'm taking a lippie off for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by discoredhd

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This might be me favorite hair product ever. I have had so many friends ask me what I started using lately. It makes my curls so light and bouncy. Wow. It doesn't weigh them down at all. I use a leave-in conditioner and spray this on damp hair. It really does add life to the curls and doesn't leave it crunchy. I used this on my curls on a whim, but it's great for first day and second day hair. I am buying more because I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't find it. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by mkhenricks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is absolutely my favorite hair finishing product!!! I have chin-length, naturally curly hair in an A-line bob and I need a product that will help keep the back stacked up nicely. My hair, though very curly, is also fine and I always look for a volumizer. I have never liked hairspray and feel like it disappears in the first hour after application. This dry wax serves as both a nice volumizing finisher and hairspray in one! It does wonders defining my curls and creating a springy look. It also holds like the dickens! This is a HG for me. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by nmiracle

Love it Love it Love it!!
I have very fine hair- and this is the BEST product my stylist has used! I have bottles and jars of all kinds of junk to 'add texture and volume' to my hair- this stuff is GREAT.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by bholland

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Sounds like a trend, yes my stylist sprayed this on my hair as a finisher and I love it! I went out and immediately bought a can. I like to use it after I flat iron to gift lift to the roots and to keep the strays down. It's also great to use if you want to pull your back into a ponytail - you can add volume and it keeps strays at bay, or if you use a headband. I don't use much, just a light spray and sometimes just at the roots (I lift the hair up and spray the roots underneath. My hair is highlighted and shoulder length. It has pretty much replaced my hair spray, hair feels better, is not sticky, and is very very easy to style and re-style.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2009 10:10:00 AM More reviews by achtungbaby80

My hairdresser used this on my hair and I loved the way it looked, so I bought my own that very day. I like it a lot--even though my hair isn't exactly short (it's just past my shoulders) I have layers and this makes them really textured. Oh, and did I mention that it smells fabulous? The only minus is that it's a very easy product to overdo...and if you do that, you will end up with greasy hair. A little goes a very long way! Used sparingly, though, it gives my straight hair volume and texture so I see myself buying again at some point when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by genesis81

I was introduced to this product by my hair dresser. She used this after styling my hair. It really helped with volume and fly aways. It doesn't make my hair sticky or greasy and I like it a lot. It is expensive but a little bit goes a long way. I bought it on ebay for half the price you would pay at the salon. Also it smells great and I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Phira

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had my hair cut a few weeks ago into an angled bob. Short in the back, longer on the sides. The girl who cut my hair sprayed this stuff and I was first intriqued by the smell. It smells yummy. Then I noticed the texture. The layers laid nicely, I had fullness and volume and no little hairs sticking up.

It's expensive but worth it. A little can will last a long time. The first time I used this on my own I used to much and my hair looked greasy all day. The next time I used it, I just sprayed a little and shook my hair. It texturized beautifully. I didn't have to run my fingers through my hair or touch it up with a comb. This stuff is awesome. I was looking for a product that would replace hair spray. This does the trick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is amazing! I have a chin-length bob that always goes flat and never has enough texture for my liking. (I like the bed head look.) When I use this, that doesn't happen. It's a spray "dry wax" that gives hair texture and volume without making it look greasy, and my hair is really fine. It's expensive ($18 for 4.8 oz) but definitely worth it. I will buy again, but I won't have to for a long time because I need to use so little.