October 22, 2014 | 947 users online

Foundations - Everyday Minerals - light medium

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Starlette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Edit: I ended up using the whole sample I got, with out any change in opinions. This is a first for me and EM's foundations shades. It has taken forever to finally find a shade I am 100% happy with. Their products don't irritate my skin and are very affordable. I ordered a large size of this in the Semi-matte formula and I am beyond satisfied.

I bought a sample size of this to use for a while in the semi matte formula. The reviewer below who advised to try it if the fairly light and fairly light neutral didn't quite work was spot on. Fairly light, on me was a bit too red/pink, and fairly light neutral had a very weird brownish beige tone to it. Light medium is a great alternative. It's the same depth of shade, but with more of a golden hue, not orange, not beige, not pink... the most natural color I've found for my skin tone from EdM.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by lpandy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Why do I keep trying liquids? Every time I do I'm disappointed. I keep thinking that my dry, 50-year-old skin needs a liquid or creme foundation to look nice, but instead, I get a so-so look followed by a breakout.

Never, ever break out using EM foundations. Which is why I keep coming back. This color is the most neutral I can find for my fairish skin. Always happy with the product and will continue to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Shannon1205

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this foundation and have been wearing it for almost a year now -- and I've never been so loyal to a foundation before. I use fairly light, I think, and have tried both the matte and the semi-glo. I prefer the latter.

The price is very good, particularly compared to other products in the same category (mineral powder foundations).

The variety of shades is wonderful and you can also sample the colors first to see what is the best match for you.

It does not irritate -- in fact, it feels kind of soothing -- my sensitive, rosacea-prone skin.

As with all foundations, at some point in the day, it requires some touch-up -- either just smoothing over or maybe a reapplications (I'd like to try oil blotting tissues but haven't had time). But it lasts amazingly well for a powder foundation.

I heartily recommend this particular brand for this particular product. It seems to me to be the best combination of price, quality and choices.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Vittoriak

I purchased original glo, and I always prefer it since it gives a dewy finish. The shade matches with my skin perfectly. It actually looks better after half an hour or so since there is a little bit of oil on my face then. The coverage is buildable. It is long-lasting and it does not transfer to my clothes or anything like that. I wonder how it will perform in winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by lotielin

This colour is great for my skin! :) It is not too yellow, not too cool, not too anything - much like Fairly Light, only a bit darker.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It took a while, but eventually I found the right EM shade for my skin tone. This is a nice neutral color, I don't see any yellow, orange or pink in it. It just evens out my skin tone perfectly. I use it in both semi matte and original glo. I like the Glo better though. If you use Fairly Light this will work too, for me fairly light is very close but this is spot on!