C.O. Bigelow MENTHA LIP SHINE: HOT FUDGE SUNDAE 1518

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

There was a chocolate version of this last year that didn't have a brown tint to it, and I used that one all the time without restraint. I loved it. This one, though, has a dark brown color, which leaves my lips looking dark. I love the scent, but I can't use this as a little touch up gloss because I always have to look in a mirror to apply it. That makes me wonder why they couldn't just make this one like they made the chocolate one.
I wouldn't buy this again for that reason, because the color is just too dark. I haven't used it that much and I keep debating on whether or not to just throw it away. I don't want brown lips, but it does smell delicious...With so many other lip glosses out there that are great, I wouldn't recommend this one unless you look good with a brown lip color.

UPDATE: I tossed it.

on 3/2/2009 3:49:00 AM

I got this on sale for 2 bucks (normally its $7.50) at bath and body works.
I absolutely LOVEEE the way this smells..mmm sooo chocolately but not in a disgusting sort of way (like the hersheys lip gloss)
Too bad its not flavored lol

There is a very slight tingle to this but its not unpleasant...at least not for me but I am a very big fan of lip plumpers =/

The only bad thing about this is that its brown so you have to put on a very small amount and be careful not to get it any where outside your lips...otherwise it'll look like you have chocolate smeared on your face

I like it but its not the first lip gloss I reach for. Its shimmery, not sticky..just a little dark for my taste. I won't be repurchasing when I run out

on 1/18/2009 12:15:00 AM

I got this product at BBW's semi annual sale. I was intimidated at first at how dark the color was. However, the color was pretty sheer on my lips. It neutralizes my lips and gives my lips a healthy shine. It is a bit sticky but I don't really mind it. I love the smell! It's minty yet smells like a fudge! It's a nice and natural scent, not synthetic at all. Best of all, the scent is not overpowering but very mellow. It also gives my lips a tingling feeling not stinging feeling. I recommend everyone to try it.

Recommended for Medium Skin