MAC Face and Body Foundation - White

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tea-Stearate, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Talc, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood), Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben Face and Body Foundation may contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens

Went for a mini make over at MAC and the makeup artist told me (my current makeup) "is great but doesn't show your great skin and skin tone."

She applied this product onto my skin (half face for comparison) and she was right. Others have commented that one application leaves your face dewy and they are right on target. I use one application and I get a glowy, dewy, young and fresh look. My friend said my face looks radiant and well rested. This makeup is very light weight, so if you have something to show off, then I suggest you do! ;o)

on 4/12/2015 4:16:00 PM

This foundation is one of the best foundations I have used, application is extremely easy and the finish is absolutely beautiful. I am a shade C3 in face and body and am NC25 in other Mac foundations, the foundation is available in 120ml for roughly £28 I purchased the 50ml for £21.50 so the price is fantastic for the amount you get. I applied the foundation using a beauty blender and it was one of the easiest foundations to blend, in terms of coverage it's not the best sheer-medium but after 2-3 layers I was able to cover my blemishes. The finish is almost glowy, it's very dewy and radiant however it does have the potential to become oily so you do have to powder. I powdered my T zone only as I wanted it to be dewy and I was fine throughout the day, I always receive compliments when wearing this foundation. Overall a fantastic foundation for an amazing amount and price would definitely buy again

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Nw13. True Summer coloring.

This is a great mixer. Any girl who borders on N15 and lighter needs a dependable white mixer in her kit. #palepeople #thestruggleisreal

This mixer has saved numerous foundations with great formulas from my trash can or swap bin.

on 9/30/2014 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have pretty pale skin. As in, the lightest shade of most drugstore foundations are too dark for me. It got to the point where I'd accumulated all of these foundations that were a couple shades too dark for me. I ordered this after seeing it on reddit and I think that this is a necessity for any pale person who has trouble with finding a light enough shade.
So far I've used this with Pixi Flawless Beauty Fluid in shade No. 1 and it works amazingly to lighten up the product but not drastically change the texture. I use a 1:1 ratio when mixing it, and that personally works for me but I'd definitely do a few drops at a time if you're not sure.
I saw that some people use this as a highlight? For some reason that doesn't work at all for me and it looks funny on my skin alone.

on 12/17/2013 12:56:00 PM

I bought MAC White 120ml Face And Body Foundation thinking it'd be more amazing than my white Kryolan Aquacolor (awesome, BTW) for Dia De Los Muertos sugar skull makeup. How wrong I was!

A thin application looked like the semi-even white cast you get from zinc-y but non-matte sunscreen. A thicker application looked lighter... and blech, so greasy! My pores aren't something that I generally notice, but with this stuff on my face looked like a sponge that had been dipped in melted Crisco or something. And it felt absolutely disgusting on my skin. So glad I did a test run first - I would have been miserable with this gunk on my face while walking around.

It's hard to imagine wanting even a tiny amount of this crud on one's face in any context, but maybe it'd be OK to mix as a lightener in something less greasy or something :/

on 12/13/2013 2:11:00 PM

I never used or reviewed this product but somehow makeup alley had a review linked to my profile. I'm replacing the review that was here with this statement.

on 4/22/2013 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Probably wont buy again. Of course MAC makeup is the best for eyeshadow, but not foundation. It was kinda thin, and didnt cover good at all. I need my freckles covered, and just really didnt help with that. If you need just a little coverage, maybe. I need something thicker.

on 1/30/2013 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is essential for every fair person that loves the benefits that Face & Body offers. I absolutely adore the flesh colored ones. The way it applies, the way it looks and develops throughout the day is just excellent. The fact that it's used on photo shootings, runways as well as an everyday foundation explains how essential this stuff is.
The white one is a tad less liquid and I really like that because it works way better for lightening purposes. It lightens most foundations perfectly and gives them a more natural finish, at least the medium to full coverage ones. I also love mixing glitters and pigments in it so I can use them as highlighters and bases for the glitter to stick to. Lovely as a mixing medium with a twist. I will forever and ever repurchase!

on 1/4/2013 4:37:00 AM

Finish is light and dewy, coverage is low-medium, bottle is huge and consistency is runny. I've read many times that this a go-to foundation in the fashion industry for photoshoots and t.v because it looks like nothing on the skin at all, just a glow and wash of colour.

on 12/29/2012 8:23:00 AM

I bought this to add to my foundations for when I was extremely pale. I thought it would be as mixable as the foundation shades of Face and Body, but to me it is noticeably thicker. It's definitely not bad for a lightening mixer, being true white, but it does make other products a bit thick. It definitely goes on your face very stark as well, I was hoping it would be of similar consistency to the foundation Face and Body's and be easy to blend in. For me, it seemed to leave white-ish streaks on my face. I only used it a couple times. This is GREAT for theatrical makeup, when you are doing costumes - i.e. Vampire, werewolf, undead, etc. for Halloween. Didn't work for everyday use for me. Unfortunately, my skin doesn't react particularly well to what I assume is a new formulation, because I've never had issues before. I was always used C2 as one of my favorite foundations because it is so dewy and I need dewy. Face and Body White is not very dewy to me at all.