MAC Face and Body Foundation - White

4.1

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tea-Stearate, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Talc, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood), Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben Face and Body Foundation may contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens

This lightens your foundation or TM to adjust color and also adds a nice slip. I like the finish it leaves when I mix 3/4 TM which is too dark, with 1/4 of this.

Tired of chasing down foundations / TM to match my skin, never can match my skin as my skin is always a different color -- so I mix my own, and I also luminize by using a liquid luminizer when I want to be luminous

I find the MAC Face & Body to be hydrating

I have not found that I like just the MAC face & body on my face, it can look like plastic to me, and not really cover much

Right now using LM TM + this in white

One bottle lasts a very long time

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

INCREDIBLE for dry skin. I usually mix it with my other foundations for good coverage because on its own it's very little coverage although apparently you can build it up if you take a lot of time and use a lot of it ( according to my makeup artist ). I like to use this with a beauty blender over my foundation for a glowy dewy look. Although the bottle is small and the coverage is very little this foundation has lasted me such a long time and I use so much of it so I'm surprised. Looks great on skin and out of all the Mac products I've ever tried ( and trust me I've tried many ) this is by far the best. For people with clear baby type skin this would be incredible. I seriously recommend this even though my skin is still recovering from acne scarring and redness because mixed with other high coverage foundations it's incredible.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've thought about this for a while but finally took the plunge. Haven't used it with tons of foundations, but here are some thoughts:

* It is SHEER. I heard somebody on Youtube say that they use an equal size amount of this as their foundation they put on their face, and it's true. You need to use the same amount or more. It's a good thing it comes in a large bottle, and that you can't easily overdo it, but you may need to add a lot of product. It is not that concentrated IMO.

* I don't feel it excessively changes the texture of foundation

* I wish they made white tinted with other colors. I would love to buy a white + mint green mixer. I find that drugstore "neutral/slightly yellow" are not pale enough and can oxidize with a noticeable undertone shift (beige/orange). Cool green seems to neutralize this pretty damn well on my skin, so I wish I could add it from the get go.

I don't know if I will rebuy it again, however the bottle is quite large and alternatives to this are either expensive (Illamasqua, I'm looking at you!!!), limited size (such as color correcting palettes), or niche products you can only buy online or may not have many reviews. MAC F&B only requires 1 call to the Pro phone number and they don't rake you over coals in shipping charges. I may repurchase it just to have on hand.

UPDATE: I am using this as sheer foundation now. I know what you're thinking, "What the hell?" Just this and some loose powder on top. My skin has been looking pretty damn good, and I'm already pale as it is, so it works for me. F&B is so sheer, and the fact that it can't change your natural undertone make it look so natural. It's almost like all over color correction, then an actual foundation.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This does exactly what I bought it for: lightens up my too dark foundations so I don't look ridiculous. A little goes a long way since you only need a few drops and in my opinion that makes this a great value. Granted it sucks having to buy another foundation just to use a foundation, but it is what it is. The packaging is a little plain but the little dropper thing makes it practically impossible to waste product, especially since it's so runny.

My only complaints are the smell and the dewy finish it makes. The smell is reminiscent of a rotting orange or something, makes me gag and I can't give it a 5 for that reason alone to be honest. My skin is dry but I can get a little oily in my T-zone in the summer, I more so prefer a matte finish but I'm sure my skin will appreciate the added dewy-ness a bit more in the colder months. Nothing a few blotting papers and some translucent powder can't fix, worth having a perfect match for my skin tone. Maybe wouldn't recommend for oily skin types, though.

Holy grail product for gingers. I mix my foundations with a few drops to lighten to look more natural. Only drawback is it's very watery and can make a more dewy finish instead of matte. I just use a bit more concealer and have no problems. I've never been able to have natural looking foundation without this product.

I mix this with a color that matches my skin when I am the darkest (summer). Lately, I have been mixing more of the white, for a pale sheer was of color on my skin. I use it over Cover FX illuminating primer, and my skin glows. Just a tad of powder on my cheeks before I apply my blush...my skin glows

Have not yet tried it on its own but will

I have dry skin, and hate foundation.

This gives me a dewy clear finish to my skin, very natural looking with out al of the fillers contained in other foundations

I do not need much coverage as my skin is clear, but when I do, I use more of the color that matches my skin to cover discolorations, etc.

As my skin is pretty good, I don't get too into "looking flawless" and have a less = more attitude towards make up

this will not make you look like you have a face load of make up on your skin, it is very natural looking does not transfer (I often use on my neck, chest if exposed to match color)

It is reasonably priced, and goes a long way

I wish they sold this for less $$ in a smaller amount - as it will go bad in 6 or so months

I mixed a little of this in with my C1 Face & Body foundation and I am ecstatic. This is the only foundation that looks natural on my semi-dry, pale-but-not-pink skin, and I am so thankful that they make this white that I can mix in for a perfect match.

Went for a mini make over at MAC and the makeup artist told me (my current makeup) "is great but doesn't show your great skin and skin tone."

She applied this product onto my skin (half face for comparison) and she was right. Others have commented that one application leaves your face dewy and they are right on target. I use one application and I get a glowy, dewy, young and fresh look. My friend said my face looks radiant and well rested. This makeup is very light weight, so if you have something to show off, then I suggest you do! ;o)

This foundation is one of the best foundations I have used, application is extremely easy and the finish is absolutely beautiful. I am a shade C3 in face and body and am NC25 in other Mac foundations, the foundation is available in 120ml for roughly £28 I purchased the 50ml for £21.50 so the price is fantastic for the amount you get. I applied the foundation using a beauty blender and it was one of the easiest foundations to blend, in terms of coverage it's not the best sheer-medium but after 2-3 layers I was able to cover my blemishes. The finish is almost glowy, it's very dewy and radiant however it does have the potential to become oily so you do have to powder. I powdered my T zone only as I wanted it to be dewy and I was fine throughout the day, I always receive compliments when wearing this foundation. Overall a fantastic foundation for an amazing amount and price would definitely buy again

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Nw13. True Summer coloring.

This is a great mixer. Any girl who borders on N15 and lighter needs a dependable white mixer in her kit. #palepeople #thestruggleisreal

This mixer has saved numerous foundations with great formulas from my trash can or swap bin.