October 1, 2014 | 1793 users online

Bronzers - Revlon - Beyond Natural Blush & Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This blush/bronzer combo is perfect on my skin (fair with yellow undertones). Good pigmentation but not overwhelming and lasts long. Great price, too!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

it is pretty nice as a bronzer. it is not too red. it gives you a good pigmentation but not too heavy. you can build up if you want. the blush is quite nice too. it give you a natural look that not too heavy or too shear. but compare to other pigmented blush I own, it take a while to make it really heavy. anyway, nice product. would buy this again because I already did. will buy this again and again? probably not, because drugstore come out variety of selections of this kind of product and I believe they have better choice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, i think i have reviewed this these in an individual color but maybe not. But more importantly, I LOVE THIS DUO! its so convenient & so pretty!
=PRICE & AVAILABILITY=
Revlon is widely available in most drugstores as well as Walmart & Target. It tends to run pricier than most companies- i got this on clearance but Ive seen this run around $8-9 which is little expensive to me but to some maybe not, considering you get a blush & bronzer and a fair amount of product, it is worth the price. But im not sure if its my little town stores or all over that Ive seen the "Beyond Natural" line being dwindled down & taken away which is said since I myself LOVE the line!
=SHADE & FORMULA & PERFORMANCE=
The Beyond Natural Blush/Bronzer come in a few shades. I own Pink/Bronze which is a nice med toned cool pink/coral. its not a bright vivid pink but a more natural coral/pink. the bronzer is a nice med tone cool bronzer- whats awesome about these duos is from what i see is that THEYRE MATTE! if there is any shimmer througout, it sure dont show up on the face anywhere. So you get a nice matte bronzer to contour or warm up the face. What i love about the bronzer is that its not too orange or dark. Its a nice bronzer for girls like me that are pale/light skin toned. I couldnt find a matte bronzer that was light enough w/out looking muddy or orange until this- it provides a nice natural contour- finally! its my most reached bronzer since i use it almost daily to contour with. The bronzer & blush are soft, pressed well & pigmented. But dont go expecting this to be wow! its from the Beyond Natural line meaning its meant to look natural, simple & pretty. The blush is nice to use for any look, everyday. it provides a nice wash of color to the cheeks. making me look healthy, & flushed. Its a very nice duo- possibly my favorite. i like it far better than the Elf duo since im so pale that Elfs is too much for my skin. This duo does stay put for hours without fading. Id give it around 6 hrs depending on how much you build up the color & im sure setting this with setting spray may help a tad. I have got alot of use out of this. i have found that with most revlon products, it seems they use a thick layer of a top coat which the first few times you try to pick up product with your brush, nothing picks up. what i have found works is scraping off the pretty swirled detailing off a bit that way the top coat is gone. Its made a hell of a difference. the powder picks up nicely. Def a great product from the drugstore. considering the need for contouring shades now, ive found it but unfortunately they may be d/c'd. All the blush shades are natural but very nice & pretty. can be used daily- the bronzer shade is the same in all them. So if you are light skinned this will work. i dont see it being dark enough for med to dark skin tones. it performs & feels nice on the skin. I love it!
=PACKAGING=
This duo comes in a square compact with a see thru plastic snap shut lid with the shade name/logo. The back is like a sand color with sticker with more info. You will see the shade through the lid. The pan inside is a nice amount of product. there is only 1 pan that the product sits in. no divider for the blush/bronzer. The product runs together in the middle & so far ive had no problems with any powder going to either side to muddy up the colors. The compact is a decent size, big as my hand & the pan isnt thin either. It will last me awhile. the blush/bronzer duo has a swirled detail design which is really nice. so pretty to look at, it dont run the whole way through of course. i love the detailing on the Beyond Natural Products.- almost like candy :) The compact is sturdy so i dont fear breaking or cracking it. It feels thick, not cheap. Its not the prettiest but not the worst either. I find it holds two wonderful products safely & compact. its great for on the go, traveling since you got two important products inside instead of carrying two.
Overall, these Beyond Natural Blush & Bronzers are great for me, i love em. i wish i would have picked up a back up while i could find them since i use the one i have alot. I have hardly made a mark in mine but i know its something ill def hit pan on since its not neglected. i loved these line & im sad to see it disappearing. On to the search again :(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2011 5:28:00 AM More reviews by maraschino_cherry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So convenient! I use it in Peach. I use the bronzer for contouring and I really like it. The blush section suits my skin tone and gives a healthy flush. When I first tried the blush I used a stippling brush to apply, but quickly realised I needed to use a thicker denser brush - like a kabuki. It's pressed quite densely which makes it hard to pick up any powder without a dense face brush. I apply the bronzer with a much lighter hand, but still with a thick brush to efficiently pick up the product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by ari496

i have this in pink. i had seen it on miley cyrus, and it looked gorgeous on her, but it just didnt look good on me... it looked fake and powdery and muddy and unnatural. i def didnt like this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

I am revewing both the Pink (rose) and bronze and the Plumberry and bronze compacts. the Pink/bronze is very badly pigmented (and I am the fairest of the fair), the blush is terrible but the bronzer when built up is quite wearable but appears cakey. I gave it away but then couldnt find another bronzer which didnt turn me orange and re-purchased but then gave up on it again.I would give this a 1. However, the Plumberry is a different story altogether, I recently purchaed this and it is lovely a perfect fresh plum blush (not too harsh or too pink or purple) and the bronzer is slightly deeper than that in the pink compact. Have noticed this is rather sparkly. I have recently tried the nude and have also purchased - a much more wearable duo, the blush is a lovely shade. Still again poorly pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2011 5:32:00 AM More reviews by casell

i live in a humid country that's why the first thing i must first consider when buying a make up is that if it's long lasting enough.
even if it costs nearly $16 i still bought it because i put the trust in this product. well, the blush kinda fades away after 4 hours i think? but nevertheless, it's still an okay product especially for contouring my nose. it looks natural. what i don't like about it is it's sheer coz i like matte more. but i must say it's okay since it's only noticeable up close.
i own the plum. i don't see much difference between the blush shade and the bronze shade. i think it's looks the same when applied. LOL
i got huge zits days after applying this. i don't know if this was the culprit or the hormonal changes since im getting a menstruation soon.

id prolly buy it if i won't find a cheaper alternative.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by stephaniejadexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really liked this duo. The blush is a nice light pink colour and the bronzer is a great matte natural colour. The only down side is that i have ran out of bronzer and i have heaps of blush left and its starting to fall to pieces! I would like to buy the blush and bronzer separately just because i use a lot more bronzer and i wouldnt want it to start breaking again. Its good to carry in a small bag when you go out, as you have the blush and bronzer in one for touch ups. Both of the colours are great and overall its a pretty good product :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by everygirllovesmakeup

when i first saw this blush/bronzer, i was giddy like a kid that i wanted this right then and there and so i bought it without hesitation! i am a NC40 in MAC, and i love the color! it looks pinky peach matte and you can actually use the bronzer as a contour shade. the only problem is,the blush itself is hard, (not easily absorbed by your brush even if you kept swirling it). i dont know if other consumers experienced this with this blush. but overall, its a good shade :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Lizziemc

Well, what a surprise! I never would have bought this - my mum gave it to me after she received as a gift with purchase. To be honest, it sat in my cupboard for maybe a year before I even bothered trying it. I've used BB bronzing powder and Nars Orgasm for maybe two years, and have always quite liked the flush the Nars gives me. However I think as i get older, the depth of pink it (Orgasm) gives is getting slightly less flattering on me. The Revlon was a revelation. The bronzer is gorgeously natural - as many have said, it dosn't really make you look tan, just gives a healthy glow. I love the fact that it doesn't have obvious shimmer, but it does seem to illuminate. And the blusher seems to work beautifully with it, giving a very subtle colour without highlighting the small patch of melasma I have on one cheek. So far, no breakouts and no "oh my god is that what I look like in natural light" moments! Packaging is fairly standard, however I'm not sure about the usefulness of bronzer and blush together in one compact - although it's good to have one less compact in my makeup purse, I find it hard to get one on my brush without the other. And don't really want pink on my chin, for instance! But would definitely repurchase.