October 30, 2014 | 1608 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - La Laque Fever

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by AllisonFZB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite pinkish neutral is Pink Gravity. The texture of this gloss is perfect - a little oily, never sticky, goes on smooth with a subtle glitter and easy sheen. It lasts a LONG time too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have this in 104 Simply Red. Bought this a few years back in a Sephora sale, but forgot all about it... That happens when you buy as many lipsticks as I did back than ;). This is such a gorgeous red, it's warm and it looks really good on my warm-toned pale skin. For a lipgloss it's very long-lasting, and it doesn't crumble as other long-lasting lipsticks/lipglosses do. I would definitely rebuy when I run out but this colour is discontinued unfortunately.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by alina08

I have this product in the color Scarlette, which is a bright orangey-red. It is very vibrant and gives a nice pop to my face. I love the applicator which really allows you to apply the gloss with precision. The color payoff is great, too. The gloss is a little bit sticky, but it wears well over time, provided you do not eat or drink anything in the interim.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought this today, a little splurge for myself because indeed its very expensive!

I LOVE IT!! The consistency is nice...its thick but it doesnt feel thick at all on my lips. Its easy to apply and great color pay off and beautiful shine. The glossy stuff will fade away as normal in a lipgloss but the color still stays on your lips which is great!

I love lancome products : )

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by rabumentos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The good:
- Highly pigmented
- Long-wearing
- Fragrance-free

The bad:
- Very expensive

My mom and I bought a couple of these glosses in Neutral Current and Chromed Pink. Both glosses go on creamy and are quite pigmented - one application was enough for us. I noticed that these tend to wear longer than any other gloss I've worn, but they do feel a little drier on this lips. If that's going to be a problem for you, consider putting a lip balm on before applying this gloss. I also noticed that these have a teardrop-shaped applicator as opposed to the traditional doe-foot, which is nice for me since my lips are fuller and the teardrop shape allows for easier application. But since this gloss is so expensive, I find myself only bringing it out for special occasions. If you have the money for this gloss, I absolutely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by sarahann1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I threw this away as i thought the colour (#302) was too bright for me and re-discovered it recently.Love the colour now! Strange how you can change your mind about things given time and complexion changes!
I would highly recommend this for those days when you have a very bad case of chapped lips,very bad.Because then all those lip balm based lippies which do moisturise but cause uncontrolled slough off which may lead to you biting your dry skin and thus continuing the cycle of chapped lips.
Using laque fever,it hydrates,softens but as it creates such a sticky layer you are not tempted to bite through the dry skin or keep worrying it.
Makes sense? Try it when you a very very bad case of chapped lips.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in two shades, Techno Brick and an Iridescent light shade that I no longer have.

I loved this in the tester, and it has a beautiful look, like a combination lipstick and lipgloss, which lasts for hours. It was very expensive - over $20 - but I splurged because I thought the colours were so beautiful.

Unfortunately, the taste is unbearable. Even brand new, it has a sharp smell, but I assumed being Lancome it would taste all right. If you did not happen to taste the tester, which I did not, you wouldn't know the taste was gross. And that is why I have to give it my lowest rating. They got the shades and the consistency right, but if you can't stand to wear it on your lips, it is simply unusable. So I thought I'd better write my review to warn anyone who might be tempted.

Why do I still have this if it was unwearable? I hate throwing things out that I might want to try again, especially if they cost a lot. I threw the iridescent one away some time ago because it tasted even worse. I still wanted to use the Techno Brick occasionally because I loved it so much. But I have realized it has to go in my next purge. It's just so hard to throw out makeup...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 4:28:00 AM More reviews by danammelvin

I too used this gloss on my wedding day and I use it on a daily basis too! I love the staying power and the color selection

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

I love this dependable, non-sticky and long-lasting lip gloss. It's a strange consistency- glossy at first, but settles to a smooth, almost dry-to-touch finish. I picked it up years ago, but never found a shade that worked. Enter "Dynamic", a perfect, purpley/plummy shade for pigmented lips. I tried many products, but settled on this one as my wedding lipstick. It didn't kiss or wear off, looked perfect in pictures, and was easy to reapply. The doe-foot applicator is handy. It's pricey, but dependable!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by sues1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The BEST lipgloss. I have this in Iridescent and it is the perfect peachy pink. It stays on forever and does not get that leftover annoying line on the lips (residue?) that other glosses leave after a few hours. I have tried all kinds of glosses over the years and this one is the best for wearability, durability, colour, and glamour.