January 31, 2015 | 1928 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Fairy Dust

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I got this in a trio set (with CanCan & Heiress) about 2yrs ago on clearance for $10. Fairy Dust is my least favorite....the gardenia,white floral,musk scent on me isn't bad its just not a scent I care for and my husband hates it lol

Only nice thing is that once it dries down after applying the scent its a light musky floral and the gardenia scent isn't as strong on me and it has good staying power.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recieved this as a sample. It doesnt smell bad but its not a scent i love and need to run out and buy. It reminds me of something my grandma or mom used to wear maybe one of those elizabeth taylor perfumes or something i dont know haha

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by claregriffin

Again another Paris Hilton fragrance which I love. Its very floral, quite a lot of lily and is quite over powering when you first spray it but in about 30 minutes it begins to dry down to a lovely airy scent that stays with you. Its one I wear to work and I always get people ask me what I am wearing. The bottle I usually purchase is about 10 for 100ml which is great and lasts so long. I would definitely purchase this again if I wanted a cheap perfume that smells great. Very feminine and summery!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by grayeyedkat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This has a strong floral tone that is clearly lily-inspired. It's sweeter than her other fragrance, Tease, but is not overpowering and doesn't wear on you after time. Though, it initially goes on stronger than some perfumes it is quick to fade into a pleasant level. It's flirty and fun, though I could see it overpowering body chemistry as much as working with it. So it's mid-range in that department. I'd recommend trying this scent before buying it. I'd say that this is ideal for an age group that's younger and it's probably most appropriate for women between the ages of 17 --- 30, though you might be able to get away with it if you look like you're still in your 20s.

Pros: Affordable (about $20 for 3.4 oz), easily accessible, distinct and identifiable lily fragrance (if you like lilies)

Cons: A little strong at first, fades quickly, may or may not work/mask your body chemistry, really boring bottle, narrow age-range

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by amwatson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I liked this but now that I read the reviews I'm not wearing it anymore. Appearantly everybody else thinks it stinks! lol

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by astamm62

I did not like this scent at all...Smells really weird, I don't think Gardenia and Patchouli mix well...Of course the fragrances I can't stand I have a hard time washing off,and the ones I love vanish..If anybody remembers the way the hair removal Nair smelled in the 70's,this kinda smells like it!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by M0nay07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

GROSS OLD SMELL

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by jbmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hated the cloying gardenia top note so much that I had to rub my wrists raw under hot running water until I could no longer smell it. It has such a fake plasticy artificial quality to it, if compared to a bouquet it would be the fake one rotting away in storage while the real flowers are on display. Might just be my body chemistry but from my experience I truly recommend looking to another floral perfume instead. The sillage is crazy and it lasts forever, I mean for. ev. er. Doesn't evolve in the slightest besides a slow transition to a powdery flowery old lady smell. All in all, Paris Hilton failed us once again, but is that really that big a shocker?

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a paris hilton fan and I love all her fragrances except this one... to me it's just all kinds of wrong in a bottle, something doesnt mix well in the juice or something but whatever it is it rubs me the wrong way... not her best but she does have some pretty darn good perfumes with this being the only exception...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2012 7:53:00 AM More reviews by PinkCupcakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Makes an OK toilet air freshener.